So to Hell with Good Intentions

And a voice, it whispers, "Hello my love"

Salem, MA

Pet Sematary by The Ramones is playing in the background as we settle into our hotel room. There was a slight change of plans. We ended up doing the Lizzie Borden house first. And I’m kinda glad we did. That just means we get to spend more time in Salem; which makes me extremely happy. This city is adorable; despite its gruesome, dark history.

“Hey, I’m going to get into the shower.” Spencer states, pulling me from my own thoughts.

“Alright, I’m gonna go video chat with Lydia so I can check on Voorhees.” I smile before he leans over the bed to kiss me.

“Are you sure I can’t change your mind about joining me in the shower?” He purrs against my lips. I pull away, smiling.

“Another time.” I tell him. “I want to check on my fur son.”

“Alright but the offer still stands.” He smiles as he gets off the bed and heads into the shower.

Once I hear the shower running, I pull out my laptop and start to call Lydia on Facetime. After a couple rings, the gorgeous brunette pops up on the screen. “Hey Lydia; how’s everything?”

“Everything is great. Voorhees is currently snuggled up with Ricky.” She moves the computer enough to allow me to see my dog snuggled up with her fiance; passed the fuck out. “He’s such a sweet dog but not the brightest.”

“Yea there are no thoughts going on in that brain of his.” I laugh. “No thoughts; just vibes.”

“How’s vacation?” She asks. “Is Spencer spoiling you and forcing you to relax?”

“Yes he is.” I smile. “We stayed at the Lizzie Borden house first and now we are currently in Salem at the Hawthorne Hotel. I’m so glad we went to the Inn first because I barely got any sleep. Those walls were so thin you heard everything. Every crack of the floorboards, every small conversation in the next room; everything. I think I slept a total of five hours the two nights we stayed there.”

“That’s brutal. How was the room you stayed in?”

“Not bad actually.” I tell her. “Spencer booked the John Morse room; which is the room Abby Borden’s body was found in.”

“Please tell me you guys didn’t have sex in a room that was a former crime scene?” She begs.

“Honestly that’s extremely on brand for us and shouldn’t be a shock if we did.” I inform her, laughing. “But no, no sex. Again you can hear everything. And the couple in the room next to ours went at it for hours the first night.”

“I can see how that can be a mood killer for some.” She snickers. “But thank god for hotels, right?”

“So much.” I laugh. “But honestly I really needed this vacation. It’s been so long since I had a real vacation. I’ve always done working vacations where I helped Chris with his band or whatever. I’ve never had a boyfriend that forced me to take care of myself.”

“That’s horrible.” She frowns. “But I’m glad you finally have that person now. You and Spencer complete each other.”

“I guess you’re right.” I can’t help the smile ripping across my lips. Just then, I hear the shower cut off. “Spencer is about to come out of the bathroom; I’ll text you tomorrow.”

“Alright, girly.” She smiles. “Tell Charnas I said hi.”

“Will do. Bye Babes.” I log off, just in time to see my beautiful boyfriend walk out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist; hanging dangerously low. “Are you trying to seduce me, kind sir?” I smirk at him.

“Wasn’t my plan but glad it’s working.” He smiles. “How’s Voorhees?”

“He’s a fucking traitor.” I mutter, earning a laugh from Spencer.

“He’s cuddling up with Lydia?”

“Worse, he’s sleeping with Ricky!” I exclaim. “I wish it was Lydia. My dog isn’t allowed to like Ricky more than me. I won’t have it.”

“So dramatic.” He just laughs as he takes out his boxers from his bag. “Your fur son will never love Ricky more than you; I promise.”

“He better not.” I pout, causing the lead singer to laugh even more as he drops his towel. “You know, you can stay naked; there is no reason to get dressed on my behalf.”

“Are you willing to get naked so that I don’t feel underdressed?”

“If you wanted me naked, all you had to do was ask.” I inform him with a smirk as I start by taking off my hoodie. I toss it at him before hopping off the bed. “But first, I’m heading into the shower. I got to get the smell of the old house off of me.” I give him a quick kiss before dashing off to the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
quick update.

comment&subscribe?