So to Hell with Good Intentions

Do you like Ice Nine Kills? (Not really)

I have Chop Chop Slide by Insane Clown Posse playing in the background as I finish up Ash’s makeup. “You know you should really do that trend on Tik Tok involving this song. It’s the perfect song to transition for.”

“I've honestly thought about doing it.” I laugh. “I might recruit Spencer or even Joe to help me. I’ve got ideas for it. I’m sure Joe would do it hands down. Spencer would probably need convincing.”

“Please that boy would kill for you.” She laughs. “He’s already got that psycho serial killer vibe going for him.”

“And he’s unnervingly attractive.” I agree with her. “Like how he is this handsome and creepy at the same time?”

“I think it’s the eyes. They’re like an unnatural hazel.”

“Either way, he’s hot and he's mine.” I giggle. “He was so sweet last night after the whole mother issue. I couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend.”

“Insane Clown Posse?” A voice asks as they enter the room. I turn around and see Spencer leaning up against the door frame. “Didn’t think my girlfriend was a Juggalette.”

“Don’t worry, she’s not.” I assure him. “I like a total of 3 songs. This just so happens to be one of my favorite songs aside Fuck the World.” I scan him up and down, an appreciative smirk appears on my lips. Can’t deny how good this boy looks in tactical gear. “Looking good, Charnas. I must say, this might be my favorite music video look yet.”

“I thought you liked my look for Hip to be Scared?” He asks.

“Baby, you were dressed up like Patrick Bateman and half naked for the most part.” I laugh. “Despite being completely clothed, I prefer the tactical gear. You look like a badass; more than usual.”

“I did actually come in here for a reason other than an ego fluffing.” He laughs. “We need Ash on set.”

“Off you go girl, be the best damn zombie you can be.” I tell her before watching her waltz off, leaving me and Spencer alone.

“So have you thought about my proposition to be in one of our music videos?” He asks, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. Our next two music videos are Funeral Derangements and The Shower Scene.”

“So I get to choose between one of my favorite horror movies, Pet Sematary, and an Alfred Hitchcock classic, Psycho.” I bite my lower lip as if I need to think about it. “Which one do you think I’ll pick?”

“Ideally both.” He laughs. “I’ll give you the ideas behind both later. But I’m sure you’ll love the idea for The Shower Scene.” I just laugh before pushing away from him. “But seriously I’d love to have you in both. The world needs to see how gorgeous my girlfriend is.”

“I’ll think about it..” I tell him. “Come on, let’s get back to work. And remember, I’m going to be taking my lunch in about two hours. I’ve got to pick my dad up from the airport.”

“Let me guess, I’ve got to be a good boy and not bother your new assistant?” He laughs.

“Spencer, she's a huge Ice Nine Kills fan and is flipping out over the fact she gets to work with you and guys; especially you. She has a crush and it’s fucking adorable. Please don’t make her flustered.”

“I promise.” He smiles before quickly kissing me. “Were you flustered when you first started working with us?”

I stand up straight and take his face in my hands. “Baby, I love you. So I’m gonna be honest here. I hated Ice Nine Kills before listening to The Silver Scream and working with you. Remember? So no, I wasn’t flustered at first. Being flustered happened after working with you guys and me getting to know you more. Now let’s get back to work. My dad is gonna be here soon!”

**

“DAD! I squeal before rushing over the the graying retired-lawyer-turned-tattoo-artist and jumping in his arms.

“Princess!” He grunts as I land in his arms. He laughs before placing me on my feet. “I didn’t think you’d be able to pick me up. I thought you had to work.”

“I put my assistant on zombie makeup touch up duty.” I smile. “Nothing is more important than my dad. Besides I technically don’t have to be back until we have to do Spencer’s zombie makeup.”

“Are you excited to introduce your old man to your boyfriend?” Dad smirks as we walk through the airport and towards baggage claim.

“Nervous, actually.” I admit. “I mean he didn’t have exactly the greatest experience meeting mom.”

“Well your mother is crazy.” He snorts. “I still can’t believe she fucking did that. Like what did she think the outcome would be? You magically turn into a god-fearing woman and follow her to Ipswich?”

“Funny thing is, Spencer is from that area.” I chuckle. “Did she really think I was going to go visit her while on my first real vacation in years? Like I haven’t spoken to her in years.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna yell at Spencer.” Dad assures me with a laugh. “Not unless he deserves it.”

“He doesn’t.” I laugh. “And no threatening him either. Don’t scare the boyfriend.”

“He’s a horror movie fan, nothing scares that boy I’m sure.” I can’t help but to laugh. “Since you’re dating him, you must have a copy of the cd, right?” He smirks at me. “Think we can listen to the cd on the drive back to the studio.”

I can’t help but to smile. “Anything for you Dad. We’ll start with Rainy Day, since that is the song we are currently doing a video on.”

“This is gonna be so much fun.” He states. And honestly, I think he’s right…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

I may have another idea for a Spencer fanfic. I'll just have to work out the details a little bit more.