Don't Let the Dead Bite

I gotta be the baddest bitch

“Why are we now just meeting Eva’s boyfriend?” George is the one to ask the million dollar question. “And why now? What does she have to hide?” The questions are pointed at me, even if he’s not looking directly at me.

“Because you guys are fucking psycho when it comes to meeting our boyfriends in the past.” I answer, rolling my eyes. “She is serious about this guy. She’s been with him for two years. She just didn’t want to ruin it by introducing him to her big brother and 4 adoptive brothers. No offense to you guys, you guys have ruined relationships in the past. Not only hers but mine as well.”

“It’s not our fault that you two have shitty tastes in guys.” Danny is the one to point it out. “I mean, look at your past relationships. Not only have you dated guys with no future with dead end jobs. You’ve also dated guys like Ashley Purdy and Machine Gun Kelly. One has allegations of sexual assault against him and the other cheated on you multiple times. And sadly those two relationships were your longest.”

“Eva isn’t me though.” I point out. “I’m the one that seeks out guys with major red flags and start dating them because I feel like I can change them. That’s my toxic trait. Eva has suffered enough because of this. Eva isn’t me. So you’re going to meet this boyfriend and give him the benefit of the doubt and you’re gonna be nice to him. Got it?”

“Mami is getting feisty tonight.” Dylan laughs, breaking the tension. “What has your panties in the twist?”

“I’m sick and tired of being the only one who knows the identity of Eva’s boyfriend.” I reply. “I expect all to be on your best behavior tonight, got it?”

“You’re scary when you’re angry.” Jorel jokes; making me smile. “We’ll be good. Don’t worry.”

“Besides we know what’ll happen if we aren’t.” Jordon shudders.

“It must be nice to have this much power over these guys.” Sabrina, George’s girlfriend, laughs. “You’ve got to teach me how you do it?”

“Practice, my dear.” I smile before shooting the boys one more look. “Best behaviors tonight or your asses are mine. Understood?”

**

Spencer’s POV

“Why are you so nervous?” I question Eva as I follow her and Patrick backstage to the greenroom. “I’ve never seen you this nervous before.”

Eva takes a deep breath before looking at me. “I’ve never told my brother who I’m dating. And now it’s gonna be a problem and I can’t keep it a secret anymore. Not with you guys going on tour with Hollywood Undead.”

“Which one is your brother?” I ask her.

“George Ragan aka Johnny 3 Tears.” She gulps. “Avalon, who is performing tonight, has mentioned that he scares her.” She chuckles. “And she doesn’t scare easily. She’s the self proclaimed psychopath of our group.”

“I’ve seen pictures of her.” I laugh. “She can’t be that bad.”

Patrick laughs. “I’ve seen that girl square up to guys twice her size. These guys will be screaming in her face and she just looks up at them with this demented smirk on her lips. And then she usually punches them in the gut and watch them fall to their knees.”

“And she’ll laugh at their pain.” Eva adds with a chuckle. “Avalon is a different breed.”

“And this is the girl you were planning on hooking me up with?” I question her.

“You might be the only guy that would be able to handle her.” She shrugs. “Because the only guy that for sure can handle her, isn’t allowed to date her.”

“And why is that?” Patrick asks.

“Because Danny will kill him.” Eva laughs. “It’s Jorel aka J-Dog. I swear that is the only man that I’ve seen put Avalon in her place and didn’t get punched in the dick for it. Dylan aka Funny Man is close second.”

We get to the greenroom and instantly all eyes are on us. All of them look surprised; all but the girl I recongize from the many pictures in Eva’s apartment. Avalon is looking at us with a smirk on her lips.

“Hey Eva!” She sings. “Hey Patrick and Spencer!” All eyes then turn to her. “I told you that I knew!” She throws her hands up in defense. “I’ve known Patrick for two years.”

“Is that why you wanted to go on tour with us?” Jorel aka J-Dog asks.

“Danny is kidnapping me!” She counters. “I had no say in whether or not my ass is going on tour with you.” She gets up off the couch she was sitting on. “Now I’m going to finish getting ready for the show. There will be no bloodshed until I get back, okay?” She looks at all of the men in the room; including me and Patrick. “Ideally there shouldn’t be a death period because I’m sure Spencer is getting sick of finding new bandmates. But still. Be good. Interact with Eva’s boyfriend of two years. Get to really know him. But remember, you’ll be touring with his band for a couple weeks. So you better start getting along.” She walks over to Patrick and I and a smile appears on her lips. “Good luck. Both of you.” With that she walks away to finish getting ready for her show tonight. Patrick and I share a look before looking at the group of men in front of us. Suddenly I feel like we’ve just been tossed to the lions.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?