Moonrise.

I can't tell where you end and where I start

Helena’s POV

“Hey workaholics, get your asses off your computers and play a drinking game with us.” Nadia yells. I look up from my laptop and notice it’s only me and Ricky not in the drinking circle. Both of us are on our respective laptops. Ricky has a beer by his and I have a Truly by mine.

“Hells take over the music as well.” Spencer adds. “And seriously get your ass over here or I’ll carry you if I have to.” He’s already had a couple drinks at this point. So I’d love to see him try and carry me. He disconnects his phone from the bluetooth, allowing mine to connect. I go to my flashback playlist and hit shuffle. Ironic by Alanis Morrisette starts playing, earning a cringe from Spencer. “I hate this song. This shit isn’t ironic, it’s bad fucking luck.”

“You tell her to take over the music and then you shit on the first song that comes on.” Ricky laughs as he closes his laptop. “What the fuck, dude?”

“Please, I've said worse shit about her shitty taste in music.” Spencer scoffs.

“You’re right, I do have shitty taste in music.” I agree with him. “You know that band, Ice Nine Kills? Yea they’re the worst; especially their lead singer. God he’s a fucking douche.” I'm deadpan. Spencer just stares at me intensely while everyone else is laughing their asses off.

“Get your ass over here, Crowely.” He orders. “You too, Armellino.” Both Ricky and I sarcastically salute Spencer before doing as we are told. We are both sitting on the floor next to Joe and Haven.

“Okay what game are we playing?” Ricky is the one to ask.

“Truth or Dare!” Nadia exclaims, sending me a twisted smirk. Here we go. “We’re gonna add a drinking twist. If you don’t like the dare you’re given or the question you are given; you can take a drink to pass it.”

“So, who’s gonna go first?” Haven questions.

Nadia once again has a twisted smirk on her lips as she turns to me. “Helena, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Boring.” Nadia pouts. “But, where is the riskiest place you’ve had sex?” Everyone looks at me, waiting with bated breath to see if I answer or drink.

“Porta Potty at Warped Tour.” I answer, earning grossed out looks.

“Please tell me it was in the morning and not in the afternoon.” Joe begs. “Because, seriously Hells. That’s gross.”

“Oh, trust me I know.” I laugh. “And it was at the end of the day. But I had way too much to drink so I didn’t give two fucks.”

“Who!?” Spencer demands. “And when? You were practically with me the whole entire tour.”

“Doesn’t matter.” I tell him. “Moving on…Spencer, truth or dare?”

“Dare.” He says as if it’s the most obvious thing.

“Take a shot off the person to your left.” Spencer looks to his left and it’s Patrick. He looks at me, narrowing his eyes at me. I just give him an innocent look. “Either do it or take a drink, Charnas. Rules are rules.” Still glaring at me, he takes a drink. “Boo, you whore.”

“Okay Ricky, truth or dare.” Spencer asks, smirking at this bandmate. Spencer and Nadia are up to something, I just know it.

“Truth.”

“You’re just as boring as Hells.” Nadia pouts.

“Have you ever had a crush on someone in this room?” Spencer has a smirk on his lips. I look at Ricky and he’s actually blushing.

“Yea, I’ve had a crush on someone in this room. And no I won’t tell you.” He replies before shooting me a look. I immediately look away and we quickly continue on with the game.

A couple rounds later, all of us are getting pretty drunk. Clothes have been shed, laps have been danced on and secrets have been exposed. Tonight has been extremely fun.

“Okay Hells, last one. Truth or dare?” Nadia slurs her words.

“Dare me, baby.” I shoot her a drunken smirk. Her smirk makes a comeback.

“Makeout with someone of the opposite sex.”

I snort. “Of course you’d say that.”

“You walked into, baby girl.” She sings. “Now get making out with someone.”

“We all know it’s not gonna be Spencer.” Haven laughs, causing Spencer to pout.

Rolling my eyes, I scan the room; acting as if I need time to decide on who I was gonna make out with. Finally my eyes land on Ricky. I crawl over to him, and smile. “Hi.”

A smile appears on his lips. “Hi.” I lean in, closing the space between us; our lips colliding in a kiss. It didn’t take much for him to return the kiss and soon, I find myself straddling his lap and his hands on my hips. My arms wrapping around his neck, my left hand grabbing at the hair at the base of his neck. I run my tongue across his lips before biting his lower lip. He pulls me closer to him as he deepens the kiss. As if doing it on their own accord, my hips grind down against his, causing both of us to moan a little bit.

“Okay enough!” I hear Spencer announce. “I’m not about to watch my best friends make out anymore.”

I pull away from Ricky enough to rest my forehead on his. His hands are still on my hips, in fact, they’re pulling me even closer to him. “What was that?” He asks in almost a whisper.

“Something that should have happened 5 years ago.”

“Nadia knew, didn't she?”

I just smile before placing a quick innocent kiss on his lips before getting up off his lap and the floor in general. “Good night. I’m gonna go in my bunk to finish editing pictures.” I grab my laptop before heading off to my bunk…

I just made out with Ricky. He’s definitely a great kisser. I guess I do have to thank Nadia for this…
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY RIGHT!?

chapter title credit: Werewolf by Motionless in White