Sequel: Hangovers with You

Waking up in Vegas

I hope saying goodnight doesn't mean saying goodbye

Kodiak’s POV; November 10th

“So where are we going?” Cole asks as she plops down on my bed, watching me pack for my trip to Europe; well our trip. She forced me to buy her a ticket too. Apparently she’s really missing her motherland.

“We’re flying into France where they’re performing a show on the 12th and then they’re traveling and having a day off in Spain. So we should be in Spain for Spencer’s birthday, which will be fun.”

“It would have been more fun if it was in Paris.” She laughs. “What better place to end a marriage than the city of love.”

I just roll my eyes. “Why are you even coming to visit the boys? I ask her. “You hate Spencer.”

“I don’t hate Charnas.” She scoffs, rolling her eyes. “I just want to see the look on his face when he realizes he’s about to lose the best damn thing to ever happen to him. Plus I wanna see Ricky!”

Again, I roll my eyes. “Seriously, Cole? You’re only coming to see Ricky?”

“And to see you hand over the annulment papers to Charnas.” She smiles. “I’m a simple woman. And I want to see how much he appreciates the sexy horror movie photoshoot you did. He’d be stupid not to enjoy that…then again this is Spencer we’re talking about.”

I just roll my eyes. “You’re horrible to him.”

“Naw, he knows this is my way of letting him know I like him.” She laughs. “Plus I’m also going so I can give him his birthday present.”

“You got him a present?” I say, shocked. “Since when do you do that?”

“I finally found something he likes that isn’t horror movie themed.” She smirks. “And you’re not allowed to see it.”

“And why the hell not?”

“Because you’d ruin the surprise by telling him.”

I just chuckle. She knows me all too well…

**
November 12th, Paris, France.
“Well hello Mrs. Charnas!” Dawn, the boys tour manager, states as Cole and I walk towards her at the airport.

“Who told you?” I ask, pulling her into a hug. “Why do I have a feeling it was Ricky?”

“Because it was Ricky.” She snickers. “But seriously, you’re married? I’ve been wondering when this was gonna happen?”

“Huh?” I ask her as we walk towards baggage claim. “What do you mean?”

“You don’t see the way he looks at you when you’re not looking.” She smiles. “He looks as if you’re the center of the universe. He tries to act tough and psychotic but deep down, he has one weakness. And that weakness is named Kodiak.”

I can’t help the smile on my lips. But deep down, I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. “Then why did he act like being married to me is the worst thing in the world?”

“Because he’s afraid he’s gonna lose you.” She pulls me into a one armed hug. “Come on, let’s go surprise your men.”

“Bring me to my Ricky!” Cole adds as we walk towards the rental car.

**

We walk onto the bus and put out belongings in the bunks we’re gonna be sleeping in. Cole has taken over Ricky’s bunk while I shove mine into Spencer’s. Once our stuff is put away, we head to the venue just in time to catch the end of their soundcheck. Joe and Dan are the first to spot us.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Joe questions as he and Dan walk over to us. Dan, being the angel he is, pulls the two of us into a hug.

“I’m not sure if this was towards me or you?” I ask, turning to Cole. “I’m sure Patrick spilled the beans about me coming here. So I’m assuming it’s for you. I told no one you’re coming because I keep secrets.”

“Oh yea, Patrick quickly spilled your secret.” Dan laughs, kissing my temple. “It’s good to see you, Kodi.” I squeeze him before walking over to Joe. “Miss me?”

“You? Yes. Cole? Fuck no!” Joe laughs before pulling me into a hug. “Here for Spencer’s birthday?”

“You know it!” I smile. “Plus I have a few gifts for him that just can’t wait until we are in the same state.”

“Like what?” Dan asks.

“My lawyer drew up the annulment papers.” I tell them. “Since Spencer wanted this from the beginning, it’ll be a nice birthday present.” Both Joe and Dan share a look and just as I’m about to say something, I hear someone yelling my name. I look behind Joe and Dan and see Spencer, Ricky and Patrick walking towards us.

“Kodiak I-don’t-know-your-middle-name Daniels, what fucking gives!” Ricky yells. “You fly out for Spencer’s birthday and even Patrick’s birthday, but what about mine? My birthday is only ten days before Pat’s. You couldn’t spend time with me?”

“Are you my husband?” I ask him.

“No.”

“Are you my future 2nd husband?”

“No.”

“That’s why I didn’t fly out for your birthday.” I smirk. “Plus I sometimes feel like I shouldn’t be allowed to step foot in Lancaster. I might kill some Amish people spontaneously, without even touching them.” He just laughs before pulling me into a hug. “Oh and Patrick told me something surprising.”

“And what is that?” He questions as I pull away from him. I wrap my arms around his shoulders before standing up on my tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips.

“He told me you asked if I was a good kisser.” I smirk before pulling away. I turn to Cole. “I don’t know what you see in him, he’s not that great of a kisser…”

“Rude.” Ricky pouts, causing me to laugh before pecking his cheek.

“Sorry, Boo Boo.” I walk over and hug Patrick before slapping him upside the head.

“What gives, Kodiak?” He pouts, rubbing his head.

“Dan told me you spilled the beans.” I tell him. “Seriously, Galante?”

“Sorry, I was excited.” He laughs before kissing my temple.

Soon I’m pried from his arms and into the arms of my husband, Spencer. I just laugh before Spencer gives me a back breaking hug. “Miss me, tiger?”

“You have no idea.” He laughs before kissing my cheek. “Thanks for coming out for my birthday.”

“Well I dragged your ass to Vegas for my birthday,” I smile, wrapping my arms around him. “The least I could do is fly to Europe for yours.” I kiss his cheek. “Plus my presents can’t wait until we are back in the states together.”

“Oh really, what did you get me?” He smirks.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” I smile. “You’ll love it, don’t worry.”

**

“Ok present time!” Spencer announces when we get onto the bus.

“Is today the 14th, Spencey-Poo?” I question him as I sit down on the couch. “Because last time I check it wasn’t.”

“Come on,” he whines. “Do I really have to wait until my birthday?”

“Seeing you whine is kinda disturbing.” I smirk, causing the lead singer to roll his eyes at me. But I get up off the couch and head towards his bunk, pulling out the small photo album and the envelope. When I walk back into the main area, everyone else has gotten back onto the bus. Feeling nervous, I had him his gifts. “Look at the pictures first.”

He gives me a look but does as he’s told. His eyes widen at the first picture, which is me dressed up as a very slutty Ghostface. “These are the type of pictures you give your best friend.”

“Well you’re my husband so I had to do some wifey level gifts.” I smile. “Plus it might lessen the blow when it comes to the next gift.” My voice starts shaking. He gives me another look before opening up the envelope.

His eyes widen before a frown forms on his lips. “You got annulment papers for my birthday?”

“You wanted this, right?” I ask him, dreading the answer. “Remember, I’m the last person you’d marry. I thought this would be a happy thing for you. A great birthday—” I stop mid sentence when I see Spencer ripping up the documents. “What the fuck, Charnas?”

“You really think you can get rid of me that easily?” He smirks before getting closer to me, wrapping my arms around my waist. “You're stuck with me…until death parts us.” With that he crashes his lips onto mine…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?