Sequel: Hangovers with You

Waking up in Vegas

Not sorry, and I'll never regret these years.

“Yo, Yogi Bear!” Ricky yells as he comes up from the bunk area into the main part of the bus. “Your phone keeps going off, ruining my LIVE.” He laughs, showing his phone. “Also I’m still on it so watch what you fucking say.”

“What’s the contact name?” I ask, not bothering to look up from my iPad.

“Hot Neighbor #2.” He replies before tossing my phone onto Spencer’s lap who’s sitting next to me. “Who the fuck is that? Do I know the person?”

“We literally just went to Vegas with this person for my birthday.” I chuckle as I pick up my phone and see Jorel texting me about some stupid shit.

He looks at me, causing me to laugh more. “Still doesn’t narrow it down. Also fans want to know who Hot Neighbor #1 is. And apparently they want to know who else has weird ass contact names in your phone.”

“Hot Neighbor #1 is Spencer and #2 is Jorel aka J-Dog from Hollywood Undead.” I reply.

“Spencer as in the man sitting next to you?” Ricky chuckles. “You seriously still have him in your phone as that?”

“Yea that’s not gonna change even now.” I laugh. “What am I supposed to do; change it to Hubby? Love of my Life? The Billy to my Stu?” I stop and think about what I just said before turning to Spencer. “Did I just admit we’re married on Ricky’s Live?”

Spencer chuckles. “Yea, you did babe.”

I turn back to Ricky. “What are the fans saying?”

“It’s about fucking time!” He laughs. “And a few already thought you guys were married. But a lot of them really want to know all of our contact names in your phone.”

“Ricky is Boo Boo. Patrick is Future 2nd Husband. Dan is Sugar Daddy and Joe is “Oh Cutie.” I reply.

Spencer looks at me. “You really have no faith in our marriage do you? Already plotting your 2nd husband.”

“Uh yea because your life insurance isn’t gonna last forever.” I say with a straight face. “Cole and I have already plotted your death and it’s gonna look like an accident. No one will ever be able to prove it’s me even with this confession”

“Also if you didn’t know, Cole is Kodi’s best friend other than Spencer.” Ricky states. “All of us are mildly terrified of her. She’s currently passed out in my bunk due to jet lag.”

“What’s Cole’s contact name in your phone?” Joe asks. “Is it Future Serial Killer?”

“It’s The French Guard.” I reply. “Her ringtone is The French Guard scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.”

“Fans want to know if you have weird contact names for any of the other members of Hollywood Undead.” Ricky states.

“Danny is Not Deuce. Funny Man is The Mexican’t. Johnny 3 Tears is Security and Charlie Scene is My Favorite Perv.” I laugh.

“I’m not asking her that.” Ricky states, causing me to look up at him. “This isn’t about to turn into Kodi q and a time.” I just laugh as I continue to work on a tattoo design.

**

“Why haven’t you changed my contact name in your phone?” Spencer asks later on that night while we curl up in his bunk. “You’ve seriously had it the same for the last 13 years?”

“It started off as a joke because I didn’t think you’d be in my life that long.” I tell him. “But after everything we’ve gone through over the years, I didn’t want to change it because I just thought it was funny. It honestly makes me smile everytime you text me. Because despite everything, despite the fame and the fans; you’ll always be my hot neighbor. Be glad your contact name is Hot Neighbor because Cole’s idea was horrible.”

“Do I want to know?” Spencer chuckles as he pulls me even closer to his body.

I wrap my arms around him and snuggle against his chest. “It’s best if you don’t know.”

“Have you thought about changing it now that we’re married?”

I look up at him and smile. “Do you want me to change it? I’ll think of something super gushy and cute and it’ll be amazing.”

“You’re gonna make me regret this, aren’t you?”

“Wholeheartedly.”

He kisses the top of my head. “Do you and Cole really have a plan to kill me?”

“You and everyone on this bus.” I reply, laughing. “Also we have several plans on killing members of Hollywood Undead. George and Jorel are safe though.”

“Why is that?”

“Cole loves George for some fucked up reason and Jorel is too cute to kill.” I reply, chuckling. “I’ll never be able to kill Jorel. He’s my favorite.”

“But you’d kill me?”

“Yes, for the insurance policy. That way Patrick and I can live comfortably for years to come.” He just laughs at my response. “Why did you say I’d be the last person you’d marry?”

“Because I always thought you’d be the only person I’d marry.” He responds. “So I think you misunderstood me when I said that because you definitely took the worst way possible.”

“You’ve thought about marrying me?” I look up at him, smirking. “American Psycho definitely does have a heart.”

“I hate when you and Cole call me that.”

“She calls you worse, I hope you know that, Wannabe Patrick Bateman.” I smirk at him.

“I hate you two so much.” He laughs.

“And you’re stuck with the both of us forever.” I laugh before kissing his lips…

**

We pull into the hotel and immediately head to our separate hotel rooms. Cole is surprisingly going to share with Ricky while I obviously am going to share with Spencer. We get into the room and I immediately plop down, face first into the king sized bed. “Jet lag sucks!” I exclaim, muffled by the duvet. Spencer just chuckles before sitting down next to me. I turn my head and look at him. “How do you travel for a living? Because this shit sucks.”

“You’ve been on tour with us, remember?”

“That was seven years ago and it was still in the States.” I remind him. “And also that was the last time I toured with you guys or even visited you on tour. It was horrible.”

“You had fun and you know it.”

“The only good thing about that tour was me being introduced to my future second husband.” I smirk at him. “Me getting drunk with Patrick was the highlight of that tour.” Spencer rolls his eyes. “You should not have introduced me to Patrick, this is your fault.”

He just laughs as he lays down, pulling me closer to him. “It could be worse, you could have fallen in love with Justin.”

“Shae would kill me.” I laugh. “And ew. He’s like a brother I never wanted. Honestly this line up of Ice Nine Kills is my favorite line up.”

“Glad you approve.” He chuckles as he plays with my hair.

I look up at him and he’s in deep thought. “What’s on your mind, Charnas?”

“Your mother, actually.” He replies, causing me to raise my eyebrow at him. “Not like that, perv. I’m just thinking about how she’s gonna take the news.”

“She’ll never be happy with any life choice I make.” I remind him. “She’ll be pissed even if I marry the 2nd coming of Christ. So don’t go gray overthinking about her reaction to us being married. Her reaction is gonna be the same no matter if I’m marrying Patrick Bateman or the messiah. Your parents are gonna have a better reaction.”

“My grandmother always thought I should marry you.” He smiles, squeezing me. “Out of all the girls I introduced to her, you’ve always been her favorite. She never understood why I didn’t ask you out.”

“Well she needs to know her grandson is an idiot and that I’m equally as bad.” I laugh as I crawl on top of him. “No more us being idiots, okay? We’re in this together; forever… or until Cole and I kill you. Deal?”

He just laughs, putting his hands on my hips. “Deal, Mrs. Charnas.”

“You dork.” I chuckle. “The fans can have the psycho side of you, I’m happy with the dorkier side..” He smirks at me before rolling us over so that I’m under him. “And I’m definitely happier with the sexier side…” He just smiles before passionately kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?