I Might Just Trust You

The Night I Saw You (part 2)

"That was a pretty good show." Jepha said when we were in our dressing room cleaning ourselves up to go to the meet and greet.

"It's always a great show Jephree!" Dan said jumping on his back. "Getty up horsey!"

"Dan, have some self control." Jepha said while attempting to throw Dan off of his back. I say attempting, because as he was doing that, Bert snook in front of him and pushed him down with Dan onto the hard, cold, ground. Bert squealed with excitement at his childish act.

"Right on brother," I said high-fiving Bert and going to help them up.

"Can't breath!" Dan screamed from below Jepha.

"Oh, come on Dan, use those weak little drummer hands of yours!" I said standing over them. Bert fell to the floor laughing from my comment.

"It's true, he does have weak little drummer hands!" Bert said through his laughter, now rolling around on the ground. Jepha grinned, trying his hardest not to laugh, still pretending that he was dead.

"Shut up!" Dan yelled, using all of his strength to try and push Jepha off of him. When that failed Jepha decided to let him go and got off of him and stood up laughing.

Dan laid stretched out on the ground a few more seconds, taking in as much air as he could. Only getting up from the voice of our tour manager coming through the closed door. "Guys it's time to go, get out here!"

"Comingggg" We said like four little obedient boys.

"I'll get you guys later." Dan proclaimed before we walked out of our room and into the loud, noisy place of the arena. Our road technicians were packing up our equipment from the stage and practically cleaning everything up. I always did feel a little good about the fact that there was actually someone to get my guitars ready to go before a show, and put it all away after a show. All I had to do was go out on stage every night and play. It was great. Of course, it was a little nerve racking at the beginning. I was afraid they'd tone the wrong guitar, the wrong way for the wrong song. So I'd be out there telling them what to do. When I learned that they knew what they were doing I finally relaxed about it and let them do their jobs.

We reached the little table where we were suppose to do the signing. The screams of fans could be heard from the glass window that separated us. I saw some of the journalist and photographers from the show sneak their way up front of the group of girls that must have been standing there for a while. Of course, they didn't care, they just wanted their little "stories". So, the signing began, and I was already dreading it. Not because I didn't like fans, of course I did! They're a really big part of the reason why we make our music. I just didn't like the fact of having to meet all the fans we could in only thirty minutes. You couldn't talk to them for more then five seconds, then it was off to the next person. That's all we did; sign whatever they wanted, say hi and they were gone. I knew that was how the rest of the guys felt, but we had no say in the whole step up of it.

Finally the journalist were gone and it was time to meet the real fans. The first was a short pixie like girl who couldn't keep her eyes off Bert the whole time, who was the last person she would meet. I laughed as I signed her poster and waved her goodbye.

About the eleventh person in, I was getting in the rhythm of saying 'hi' and signing whatever they wanted me to sign. Until, the next person in line handed me a drum stick. One of them that Dan had thrown into the crowd. It was different, so I had to look it over before I could find a spot where I could sign.

"Thanks" A shy voice came from the girl that had handed me it.

"Of course" I smile lifting me head up to look at her. When I did, I'm pretty sure my eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I saw who it was. The girl that was standing in front of me the whole time during the show.

Before I could say anything else, she was off to Dan and another fan was flashing their poster in front of my face to sign. I sighed, grabbing the poster from the boy and signing it and handing it back to him. I turned my attention back to the girl who was now in front of Bert, getting a hug from him. Envy washed over me as I saw her happily hug him and wave goodbye to him. She saw me staring at her and mouthed a 'bye'. Then, she was gone, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and tell me what you think!
I'll update later today or tomorrow again.
Again, thanks for your comments and for reading.