Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Enter: Shii Shikinosu

Yumi's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine. I went downstairs and saw Sara eating breakfast.

"Good Morning Sis!" I said.

"Morning. Come and eat breakfast." Sara said.

"Okay."

I sat down and saw a plate of bacon and eggs with chopsticks on the right. I started eating when Sara looked at me strangely.

"What?" I said with the chopsticks infront of my mouth.

"There's something on your neck. What is it?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe it's just dirt. I'll go wash it off later."

"Oh well. Gotta go! Later." She said.

"Later."

I watched Sara leave the house. Phew! That was close. I shouldn't tell her about the cursemark or else. I better go too. I took the plates and washed them. Then, I left the house and closed the door. I started running to the bridge when I saw Sasuke moving the wrong way.

"Hey! Sasuke, the bridge is that way." I said pointing to the right.

He ignored me and kept walking. Grr. No one ignores me like that! I'll follow that rooster and know where he's going. I followed him and we reached the Konoha gates. What the? He's running away? He just jumped and hid in a tree. What is he up to now? I also hid in the opposite tree and watched. A girl with messed purple hair and a ripped outfit outside the gates held a kunai in her hand. She gazed at the sound of rattling in Sasuke's tree.

"Come out!" She yelled boldly.

She looked up at Sasuke's tree.

"So, you're back?" Sasuke said.

The girl gasped and widened her eyes. "It's you."

They must know each other.

"I can't believe it, you're back." He jumped down infront of the girl. "Why did you leave?You didn't even say goodbye."

She looked away. "I knew you would try to stop me."

"I'm glad you're back." He took her wrist and began to pull. She quickly pulled away.

"I'm not going back!" She yelled and started to walk away. He grabbed her wrist once again and pulled a bit harder. Then, she was in his arms. Oh my god! Sasuke has emotions!

"Don't leave again." Sasuke whispered in her ears.

"Sasuke, you're acting like a child!" She said softly and pulled away from him.

Sasuke looked at her angrily. I take what I said back.

"Sasuke!" A voice said from a distance.

"Sasuke, where are you?" Another voice said.

I looked at where the voices were coming from. Naruto and Sakura. They have been looking for Sasuke. The girl pulled away out of Sasuke's grasp and ran away.

Sakura put her hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "Sasuke, are you alright?"

Sasuke stared infront of him in the direction where the girl ran.

"Sasuke, we have to go." Naruto said.

They all ran off and I looked at the girl looking back. Suddenly Kakashi appeared behind her. Uh oh. If he sees me, I'll be in big trouble. I looked at him and saw him carrying the girl and walking away. What happened? Oh well. Now I can get out of this tree safely.

Kakashi suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Get down from there Yumi."

I widened my eyes and sweatdropped. Damn, he's good.

"Come on. We gotta get Sen to the hospital." He said.

"Sen? Who's Sen?" I asked.

Kakashi looked at me with a straight face. I realized that 'the girl' is Sen. "Oh. Right! That Sen." I smiled with an anime sweatdrop.

We started to walk to the hospital.

"Who is this Sen anyway?" I asked Kakashi.

"She used to be on my team before you came. She was strong and powerful but unexpectedly she left and was gone for a year. She's back now." Kakashi explained as he was looking at Sen.

"D-Does that mean... I will be transferred?" I asked worriedly.

"No. I think she will be on a new team now that you are here." He said.

"But..." I started.

"But what?" Kakashi asked interrupting me.

"Nothing. Forget it." I said looking away.

Sasuke likes her but when he finds out she will be on a new team, he might blame me for it. Either way, I don't think I even fit here. We reached the hospital and left her. I saw my teammates in the hallway. I ran and stood with them.

After a while

Naruto's POV

"I have to go to Sen's room. I need to tell her something." I said.

"And that something is me, correct?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah and something else." I told Sen.

I walked to Sen's room and opened the door. I saw a nurse brushing Sen's hair.

I smiled at her. "Hello, Sen."

Sen looked away. "I don't go by that name any longer." She said.

My smile disappeared but I noticed some kindness in her eyes but it was gone.

I walked over to her. "Okay, then what do I call you?" I asked.

"Shii." The nurse said.

"Shii, huh? Did you change your last name, too?" I said to the nurse trying to joke around. Sen, I mean Shii looked at me with anger.

"I have no last name." Shii said.

I backed away slowly looking into her eyes. The doctor entered and saw me.

The doctor pointed to the door. "Get out of here, I need to talk to Samara... I mean Shii, alone."

I looked at Shii then I walked out. Oh man! I didn't tell her about Yumi. I ran again back but the door was closed. It's too late now. I went back to Sasuke, Sakura and Yumi.

To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe this is a long chapter, right? And I'm not the author. I would like to thank Sera; UniversalxLoser who inspired me to put her main character of her anime story that she doesn't post here on Mibba in my story. It's on Quizilla. So, everytime Shii appears, Sera will be the author. Stay tuned for the next chapter!