Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Secrets

Yumi's POV

I ran after Sasuke and followed him. He looked back but I hid fast so he couldn't see me. I started following him again super quietly. I suddenly smelt some dust and sneezed. Sasuke found me.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked me.

"Uh... nothing. I was just... uh ...walking. Yeah... That's it, just walking." I smiled with a huge anime sweatdrop.

"Then, why are you following me?" He asked again.

"Me? Following you? No way! It just happens that we're walking in the same direction." I said scientifically.

"Whatever loser." He said walking away.

"Whatever Casanova!" I yelled pissing him off.

"What did you say?" He said as he looked back at me giving me the glare.

"I said; whatever Casanova! You wanna make something out of it, go ahead!" I yelled.

"I won't waste my time on someone as pathetic as you." He said and walked away.

"Forget it!" I growled.

I walked in the other direction, of course pissed off by Rooster-the-Casanova. I didn't have to spy on this guy and his lame girlfriend. I suddenly over heard some yelling coming from the direction which Sasuke walked to. I jumped up a tree and reached for Sen running away, Sasuke looking at her and Naruto. What is her problem? I jumped down and followed her. She said something that I didn't quite hear.

"Well Sen, my guess was true. You are Sasuke's girlfriend." I said.

"Two things; first, I'm not his girlfriend and second, my name's not Sen." She said.

"Then what should I call you?" I asked.

"Shii."

"Shii? Doesn't that sound like death?" I asked.

"It's none of your concern." She said coldly.

"You know what Shii, even if we look like rivals, you sure seem interesting. Tell me, if you've been here before, why did you leave?" I said.

"What's it to you?" She said.

"Well, I thought you would have a good reason for leaving then coming back. It's not like you said you hate this village so you ran away and changed your mind and came back." I told her.

"I'm not telling you." She said more coldly.

"Whatever Shii. Just lose the cold attitude. You're beginning to act like Sasuke." I said.

Suddenly, a black cat appeared from a dark ally.

"Momo?" She asked.

"Momo?" I said in a confused way.

The cat jumped on Shii's shoulder and meowed.

Shii rubbed her face up to the cat's face. "Momo!" She smiled. "Who's been taking care of you?"

Suddenly, the cat jumped off her shoulders and ran off.

Shii started running after it. "Momo!" She yelled.

What's its problem? I walked after Shii and saw the cat running past Naruto and Sasuke. Shii started looking for her cat but then tripped over water. She kept yelling "Momo!" I walked up to her to find Sasuke and Naruto looking at me then back at Shii.

"Are you okay?" Naruto asked.

"I'm fine, and I don't need your help." She said coldly again.

"Yeah sure." I said with my eyes closed like Naruto.

She picked herself up but fell into Sasuke's arms.

"Ha! I knew it! Those two are boyfriend and girlfriend. Don't try to hide it. It's so obvious!" I said.

"Whatever." Shii pushed Sasuke and fell on the ground.

"Smooth move Shii. I'm out of here!" I said.

I walked away for a while. I looked back and saw Shii on Sasuke's back. I shook my head and continued walking. Shii's just so secretive. It's like I know nothing about her, but still she did insult me.

After a few minutes

Still Yumi's POV

I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw Sasuke walking behind me.

"Oh. So now you're following me?" I said sarcastically.

Sasuke didn't say anything and walked past me.

"You just ignored me again!" I growled.

I was about to punch him when something stopped me. I looked back and saw Naruto.

"Naruto? Let go of me. I just wanna teach that wimp a lesson." I said angrily.

"Oh, Sasuke? Don't mind him. He treats everyone like that." He said.

"I hate it when he treats me like a no body." I said.

"Well, I guess I'll be going then." Naruto said.

"Wait! Naruto, I wanted to ask you about Shii, what's with her?" I asked.

Naruto shrugged. "I think she changed. She was never that cold last year. She used to be fun and joyful. Now, she's like... Sasuke!" He explained.

"I see."

"You could ask her." Naruto said.

"Or I could ask her boyfriend. He ought to know. Later Naruto!" I said.

"Bye!"

I ran quickly to find Sasuke gone of course. But I spotted him entering his house and closing the door. I rushed and knocked on his door.

Sasuke's POV

I entered my house and was about to go to my room when the door bell rang. I looked back and saw Yumi running. What does she want?

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just wanted to ask you about Shii. May I come in?" Yumi said.

"Uh, yeah." I said.

Yumi entered and I followed her and closed the door.

"Your house is a mess. Anyways, I came here to ask; why is Shii acting this way? She's acting like... you." She said.

"I don't know but she always used to say that she didn't belong here." I replied.

"Maybe there's something she doesn't want us to know. A secret. Maybe a demon inside her too like me." She told me mysteriously.

"You?"

Yumi covered her mouth. "Oops. I gotta go now. Bye!" And she ran outside.

Huh? What was that? Now Yumi and Shii have secrets. But what about Yumi? I never knew she could have a demon. I'll just go to bed now.

Yumi's POV

Wow! That was close. If he had known about me, I would be in danger. Ow! That pain in my neck. I can't stand it! I collapsed and fell on the ground. I... I need to fight that pain. I started to breath heavily and blacked out.

To be Continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! See you all in chapter 13.

Comments are highly appreciated.