Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Meet: Saskea Uchiha!

Yumi's POV

I woke up to find myself in a white room and a hospital smell. I knew someone found me and got me here. But who? The door opened and I found my team and Sara.

"You okay, Yumi?" Kakashi asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Hey, what happened? Kakashi sensei found you knocked out yesterday." Naruto said.

"Are you alright?" Sakura asked.

"Well, I had a pain in my neck that knocked me out." I explained. 'Orochimaru's curse mark.' I thought.

Continuing with Author's POV

'A pain in her neck? Is that...?' Kakashi thought.

"Well, I'm all better now." Yumi said.

"Good. Would you like to go home?" Sara asked.

"Yes. Please. Everytime I get knocked out, someone takes me to the hospital. It's getting really akward." Yumi said looking at Kakashi.

"I better have a talk with Yumi. Alone." Kakashi said.

'Oh man! I'm so busted!' Yumi thought. "It was just a joke really. I didn't mean anything." She said because she thought Kakashi got mad from what she said.

Everyone looked confused then went out except Kakashi and Yumi. It was silent for a while.

"So what's for training today?" Yumi asked breaking the silence.

"Yumi, you said something about a pain in your neck." Kakashi said.

"What about it?" She asked.

"Can I see it?" He asked.

"Uh... sure." Yumi said moving her hair to reveal the cursemark.

Kakashi looked at the curse mark. 'What the? That's no ordinary mark... it's the curse of the black dragon. If Yumi ever uses her dragon chakra, she will be killed. Her curse is different from any other curse. Orochimaru must have wanted this to happen. She is in great danger.' He thought. He kept looking at it for awhile so Yumi started to feel uncomfortable.

"Hello? Kakashi sensei?" She said.

"Uh... Oh. Yumi, that curse mark. Orochimaru gave it to you, didn't he?" He asked.

"Yeah." Yumi said suspiciously.

"You must never use any of your forbidden techniques." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Listen. That curse mark Orochimaru gave you is too dangerous. You must always be calm. Don't be angry. Okay?" Kakashi said.

"Sure. I'll try not to get pissed off by Sasuke and his girlfriend." She said.

'And the worst of it, the chunin exams will start soon. Just hope she will be alright.' He thought. "I'll give you the day off Yumi, again. So, you can rest." He said.

"Thank you sweet merciful heavens!" Yumi prayed. Kakashi smiled behind his mask then both Yumi and Kakashi went back home.

Yumi's POV

I went back home with Sara. It was only 10:00 am in the morning so she cooked some rice balls and went off because she has something important and she might be coming late tonight. I watched some TV while eating a rice ball. It was pretty boring so I decided to go for a walk. I took another rice ball and ran off. As I was walking, I heard some yelling near the gates. I finished my rice ball and walked towards the gates. It was Naruto and Sakura fighting. Oh man! When will they ever stop?!

"Hey guys! What seems to be the problem?" I said.

They both stopped fighting and looked at me.

"Sakura thinks Sasuke likes you and Shii more than her since you were found near his house." Naruto blurted out.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled.

I glared at Sakura and crossed my arms. "First off, I don't like Sasuke. I never liked him, I don't like him, I won't like him and most importantly; I HATE HIM!!!" I yelled. "And second, don't put that stupid Shii in your mind." I continued.

"I'm sick of all these fangirls! It was better off with Ino alone. Now, I got 2 more!" Sakura yelled.

"It's always Sasuke this and Sasuke that! You never think about me Sakura!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto's right, Sakura. You always have your mind on Sasuke and you never say anything about him! This is not a team spirit! You should care about all your teammates!" I yelled.

We all started fighting and arguing again. It lasted for 10 minutes then, I saw a girl with black hair carrying bags. The first thing that she said was hello. We all stopped fighting and looked at her.

"Hi, I'm Sakura Haruno." Sakura said to the girl.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto said.

"And I'm Yumi Kyoro." I said to the girl.

"Hello, I'm Saskea Uchiha." The girl said.

"Saskea Uchiha?" We all repeated in unison.

"You mean, you're from the Uchiha clan?" Naruto asked.

"That's right." Saskea said.

"Well, this guy here is from the Uchiha clan. And his name is Sasuke Uchiha." I told Saskea.

"Sasuke Uchiha?" Saskea asked.

"Yeah. You know him or something?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, I do. Sasuke is my brother but he doesn't know that. After my older brother, Itachi killed my parents, I ran away and this lady found me and took care of me." She explained.

"Oh." Naruto and Sakura said in unison.

"Yeah, he gets on my nerves most of the time." I said.

"Oh yeah. I'm looking for the Hokage's office. Can you guys show me where it is?" Saskea asked.

"Sure." We all said.

We all took Saskea to the Hokage's office.

"Here we are." Sakura said.

"Thanks, see you around." Saskea said.

We all started walking to the other direction when Saskea entered the office. Then, we all looked at each other and we seemed to be thinking the same idea; spying on Saskea in the Hokage's office. We all turned back towards the office and listened to everything that was said. It was nothing special, just as what happened with me when I first came here.

"Hmm, she does seem interesting. Being another survivor of the Uchiha clan." I said.

"Well, atleast she's Sasuke's sister. Nothing more!" Sakura said.

"Now, there are three Uchiha clan survivors." Naruto said.

"Uh, Naruto, Yumi, Sakura?" A voice interrupted.

"Huh?" We all said. It was Saskea.

"I thought you guys already left." She said.

"Ummm, well you know we were just looking for something." Sakura said.

"Okay then." Saskea said akwardly.

"So, um what team did you get assigned on?" Sakura asked.

"Well, the Hokage said I'm going to meet them in his office tommorrow at 3." She replied.

"What are their names?" I asked.

"Kiba, Shino and Hinata." She said.

"Oh, awesome." We all said.

"Well, see you guys around!" Saskea said.

"Yeah, you too!"

"Wait! Where's Sasuke?" She said.

"We don't know. Maybe he's training or at his house or just wandering around." Naruto said.

"Oh okay. Maybe you guys can take me to where he lives." Saskea said.

"Sure we can." We said.

"Sasuke's gonna be so surprised!" Naruto said.

"Yeah, he will. And maybe he'll be alittle bit nicer." I said.

To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! More in chapter 14!

This chapter belongs to Saskea Uchiha. Thank her for making such an awesome story! And below is a link for a banner for the story made by UniversalxLoser before Saskea came.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x48/Jaida13/?action=view&current=Bannerdone1.jpg