Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Prologue: After the Sasuke VS Lee incident

After the fight, and after they met Lee's sensei, they went to Room 301 and found Kakashi. He explained that the team is considered of 4 members. If one didn't come, three would go. But if 2 didn't come, then the team would be ineligible of entering the Chunin exams. It is best that they all made it. Naruto introduced Yumi and Kimura to the rookies and then she saw Kabuto. But she didn't want to worsen his reputation and she pretended like she didn't know him. He showed everybody his cards and when Yumi saw Gaara; she got interested in him. The episode goes on until she realizes Shii isn't there. Neither were her teammates and her sensei. Suddenly, the proctor Ibiki Marino appears and the exam starts.

Kimura's POV

I met up with Yumi and smiled at her.

Goodluck, she mouthed and we parted to our assigned seats.

You too, I mouthed back.I saw Yumi sit right from behind this weirdo with long silver hair put back into a ponytail.He had these round glasses that reminded me so much of Harry Potter(hee hee.Harry Potter)

"As you can see,these ninjas that are around the perimeter of the room.If you get caught cheating, your name will be written on their boards.You get only one warning.The second time you are caught,you and your teammates will be disqualified." the procter warned."So beware".

Everybody murmured.

"Hey! That's not fair!" someone shouted from the far right side of the room."Why does your whole squad fail if one of them gets caught!?"

"You,talk again and you and your friends fail.First is, you must choose whether to take the tenth question or not. If you choose not to, you lose all your points, but if you try and fail then you can never become a Chunin...EVER!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I skipped the fight and I lied about ch. 22
I was just really bored cuz I wanna get to the good part. Just imagine the episode with Yumi in it and her comments against Sasuke. Dx
BTW, Blood of an Uchiha is the one who wrote from "Kimura's POV" til the end. She couldn't edit this so I took the part she wrote in a seperate chapter and I put it here. So, basically she gets all the credit.

-JJ_Jayjay