I Just Wanted to Tour!

More Memories...Not So Sweet

"Have fun on your date?" I couldn't decipher his emotion.

"I haven't been on a date since the eleventh grade."

"Oh, so what do you call what you just came from?" I still couldn't tell.

"Uhm, two friends eating." I stated as a question.

"Oh, okay, was it fun. What's you eat. What'd you talk about?"

"It was fun. I had some fries and a Sprite. We talked about random childhood stories." If I told Joe that I told someone we weren't real siblings, he'd be distraught.

"Oh, boring. I beat Patrick, Pete, William, Mike, and Jon at that stupid Cars video game. It was hilarious."

"You would have never beat me." I boasted.

"Carmen, did you have fun with your friend?" Andy taunted. I glared at him.

"Is there something I should know?" Joe asked. Andy and I both shook our heads no.

"Carmen is back!" Pete yelled as he tackled me. "I missed you!"

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Just hyper of an entire box of Fruit Loops with a shit load of sugar. Don't ask why he ate it!" Patrick informed me. I did one nod and pushed Pete off of me. "Have fun with Mr. Urie?

"It was cool. You guys had fun I hear." They all looked at each other and burst out with laughter. Some phone went off. Andy, Patrick, and Pete went for their phones. Pete was the last to come back.

"Married life is weird. Ashley was ice grilling me about staying away from girls. Especially Carmen."

"What, Carmen? She needs to know that Carmen would never even think of hooking up with Pete. Even if there was a million dollars in on it." They all teased Pete about my statement. "Because he is a brother in my eyes. Same with Patrick and Andy." I fixed.

"Ashley is the one who needs to be watched. She flirts with every guy in the world." Patrick stated. Pete stared at the ceiling. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Shut up guys, Panda is gonna start crying. He loves his Ashley-kins!" I cooed in his face. Pete fought back laughter.

"Anybody wanna have a dance off?" Pete asked. We all looked at him funny.

"Sure, but we have to dance to the best dancer of all time." I looked at Joe.

"Michael Jackson!" We yelled in unison.

"Oh no, you dance just like Michael Jackson. Go ahead and crown you the winner." Andy said defeated.

"Well, I bet those moves are so rusty, even Joe can beat her." Pete offended.

"Hey, I dance good. And Carmen was a cheerleader, and she's younger than you."

I thought about why I had to be subjected to cheering.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third is the greatest soccer player in Illinois!" Pete yelled.

"Chyea... right. I would bury you with my old goldfish, Smokey." I taunted. He waved his hand down to have me join him. I skipped down from the top of the bleachers.

"Okay, you win the best out of five, I have to do whatever you want for an entire month. I win the best out of five, you have to try out for the cheerleading squad. Try your best and all!"

"Okay, it's a deal." It was down to the fifth game. Pete had two, I had two. The ball was in my control. I dribbled down the court back was caught off guard when Joe yelled,

"Carmen, do we have homework for Coach Dawkins?" He yelled. Pete took the ball from me and dribbled down the yard. I couldn't catch up and he scored.

"Joseph Mark Trohman, I'm am going to smack the living shit out of you!" I stormed up the bleachers beside him. Jewfro, I yanked it hard.

"Ow, I'm sorry. You're not as co-ordinated to make the squad anyway."

"Just do your worst. Pete won't find out." Patrick told me.

"Oh no, I have connections. I can be present at every single day of tryouts." He rocked back and forth.


"I still hate you for that Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third and Joseph Mark Trohman."

"Well, I'm sorry Carmen I-Hate-You-Because-You-Don't-Have-A-Middle-Name Trohman!"

"I still get a good laugh off of it."

"Go fuck you whorish wife!" I spat. Pete grinned. We stayed up all night having a dance. All five of us. That is, until Pete kicked Andy in the nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
My bro and really did bet that. Comment and subscribe or I delete. I have been deleting a lot of my stories lately!