I Just Wanted to Tour!

Ryan's Got A Question!

"Welcome to Indianapolis!" Patrick yelled.

"Does he do this at every new place?" I whispered in Pete's ear.

"Yeah, pretty much. You'll get used to it though." I picked my PSP back up. The door slammed open. William of course jumped on me.

"Uh, one more person do that and I kill every single one of you!" I yelled. Michael walked in. He looked around and jumped on me. "Is that fun?" I asked. Everyone laughed, excluding a pissed off me.

"Was that not the longest ride ever?" Adam groaned in my ear. I pushed his face aside.

"Anybody up for some breakfast?" Mike asked. Everyone agreed and we left. We walked to Denny's which wasn't very far. They guys had disguises that were hilarious. We stayed so long, the waitress didn't even bother to come back. But, we had to leave sooner or later. Panic, who was running late had finally arrived. I walked in when their bus stopped.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked.

"This genius right here kept making us stop at convenient stores to buy snacks!" Spencer pointed to Ryan. I smiled and bear hugged him.

"Hey, only cool people waste time!" I defended.

"Yeah, and Carmen and I are cool people unlike you losers!" Ryan yelled.

"Try retards." Jon whispered. We stuck our tongues out and skipped of the bus with our arms linked together. I pulled Joe in and we had a skip fest. It lasted for about five minutes until Ryan got dizzy which 'caused him to trip over his foot. I feel down and Joe came with me. We all lay there giggling despite the scraps on our legs and arms.
___________________
"Wanna learn how to play 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles'?" Joe asked me.

"Heck chyes I do!" I ran up to the stage they would be performing on. Joe put the guitar around my shoulder and showed me the fingering positions. Before long, I had it sounding remotely close. I played it by myself thinking Joe, Pete, and Patrick were the only ones there watching.

"Eww, you sound horrible!" Ryan yelled. I giggled and sat the guitar down.

"Did it sound like my first time playing?" I asked everyone.

"Yea." Pete answered. Patrick shrugged. Joe smiled.

"It sounds pretty good for your first time." Ryan told me. I smiled like a geek and sat down.

"Why aren't you with the rest of Panic?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask you something." He stuttered.

"Okay, shoot." Ryan took a deep breath.

"Carmen, can you help me really quick?" Pete yelled. I put my finger up and ran to Pete. When I got back, Ryan was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment me peoples. Tell me if you like it or not!