I Just Wanted to Tour!

That's Gotta Hurt! Oh yeah, More Questions!

I was on my way back to the Fall Out Boy bus. It was shockingly silent. Something was fishy. I walked in and saw them all gathered around Pete who was sleeping.

"What we up to peoples?" I whispered.

"About to scare Pete shitless." Joe answered.

"And Mr. Goody-two-shoes is condoning this?" I asked Patrick. He grinned.

"Are you in?" Andy asked.

"Scaring Wentz, definitely." We stared down at him more. I zeroed in.

"Not happening!" Pete grabbed my arm. I screamed for help as the guys ran off the bus. After a struggle, I escaped. We ran around the bus area.

"Haha, not catching me!" I yelled. He stopped running and his eyes widened. "Wha..."
___________________
"Ow." I sat up.

"Dumb ass." Pete said shaking his head and walking away.

"You ran into the Panic At The Disco bus genius." Joe informed. I put my head back on the sizzling gravel and closed my eyes.

"You okay Carmen?" Brendon asked. I re-opened my eyes.

"Yeah, happens every other week." I sat up and grabbed my mirror. There sat a huge purple lump on my forehead. Brendon lifted me up and helped me stand on two feet.

"Carmen, you're okay!" Ryan yelled with a full mouth. "Sorry I left, but I got hungry... I bought you a corn-dog though." He put the corn-dog in my face.

"You're such a geek." I laughed and brought him in for a hug. Brendon walked away. "Hey, where is my hero going?" I asked. He turned around and smiled half-heartedly. "Thanks Brendon, you're the coolest." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Carmen, can I ask you another question?" Ryan tapped my shoulder.

"Sure thing babe!" I stepped aside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment me people. Thanks Maddie for the support. You are the coolest kid who ever lived! Hey peoples who read this story! Tell me who you would like Carmen to hook up with! Helps me make a killer decision!