Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Scheming

Shayne’s POV

The busty blonde beneath me was so drugged out I wasn’t even sure the fact that we were having sex registered to her. Sure she moaned and screamed on queue but that was reactionary.

I could hardly care what she was feeling at the moment; this was just to hold me over till I could get with Cerise. She and I had gotten pretty into it over the phone a few times and I could wait to make the body beneath me her own.

I was as good as pounding into this slut and hardly reaching a climax. She didn’t play along as well as previous women I’d had.

“Come on bitch, show me how much you like this.”

She must have been used to odd requests being a whore and all, but how odd was it to ask that she just pretend to enjoy herself. I was giving her a place to stay for the night for God sake.

I didn’t have any cash on me earlier so I promised to get her off the streets for the night and she jumped at the idea of not sleeping in a dirty alley floor.

She dug her nails into my sides as I accelerated my pace and she bit her lip as she furrowed her eyebrows. Maybe she is enjoying this.

I slowed my pace and her eyes shot open and bore into me.

“Don’t stop! Faster, harder, please?!” she whined.

“That’s more like it.” I said more so to myself as I sped back up.

Her nails raked my chest as I pounded into her repeatedly, starting to reach somewhat of a climax.

“Oh yea, ahhh.” I moaned and just I was about to come my damn phone rang from the bed side table. I would have been furious had I not recognized the ring tone as the one I’d set for Cerise.

I stopped mid stride and reached for my phone. The blonde looked up at me with a baffled expression.

“Keep your mouth shout. Not a sound or you’re out.” I stated before answering my phone and she nodded.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby, what are you doing?” Cerise asked happily.

“Sittin’ here thinking about you.” I said charmingly.

“What a coincidence, I was laying here, in bed, in my purple lacey bra and panties, thinking of you too.” she said seductively. I could have come right now and filled the blond beneath me if I wanted to.

“Oh baby, don’t tease me.” I slightly moaned. The blonde rolled her eyes and I glared at her. She seemed to sober up after that.

“Mmm, I was thinking…”

“Yea?”

“You should come over with the girls this weekend. I overheard Georg saying Sam invited them over on Saturday.” she said sweetly.

“Hmm, I should. I’ll have to call Madeline first.” I said while in thought.

“You go do that and call me back when you’re finished.” she said with an edge of excitement in her voice.

“Ok, I’ll do that now.” with that we said good bye and hung up.

I pulled out of the blonde and climbed over her to get out of the bed. I reached for my boxers and slipped them on before standing up.

“What the fuck?! Where are you going?” she questioned.

I didn’t answer her but walked out of the room and into the living room to find Brian sitting on the couch.

“Brain, do me a favor and go finish her off would you?” I asked as I sat down next to him.

“My pleasure.” he grinned and got up off the couch walking to the spare room.

After I heard the door click I dialed Madeline’s house phone and waited for someone to pick up.

“Hello?” I heard them say.

“Madeline?”

“Nope, one second.” Amelia said.

“Hello?” Madeline finally said.

“Hey, babe. What’s up?” I greeted her.

“Not much, yourself?”

“Same. I was just wondering if you’d mind me coming with you to Sam’s this weekend?” I asked.

“How’d you know we were going to Sam’s this weekend?”

Oh shit. I smacked myself mentally while I thought of an answer.

“Uh, I thought you went every weekend.” thankfully that worked.

“Oh, well…why don’t you drive over?” she questioned. God, it was never just a straight answer with this girl.

“Brian is going out of town for the weekend and I won’t have a way to get there. So, do you mind me tagging along? I don’t want to be here alone all weekend.”

“Sure, I guess.” I sighed.

“Great, I’ll see you at your place around noon then?”

We agreed on the time and then she had to go for whatever lame ass reason she’d come up with.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch happily as I thought of Cerise. Picturing her naked body beneath me got me hard alone. I got up and headed to my room to call her back and take care of business.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my readers and to x6GothicxGirl9x, gidjet363 and Aly Kaulitz for commenting my last chapter.

More comments ladies