My Sacrifice

Awkward sakura tree

The nightmare still hunted me as days passed by. At least I had seen Sis and she was alright but still there was something awkward. Apart from Azazel and Adrien coming every night to our place Fifi had asked me if I still liked Balec, I told her it was just a crush I have had for a long time but still she had that look like she has something going on and she doesn't want to say what it is. Anyhow my birthday is in two days time today is Wednesday and Adrien has been an ass as always.

Is incredible how school was a drag because I had to be with Fifi and Adrien and Fifi laughing with that asshole now I also have to deal with that guy with my friends at night also.

I arrived at the park were we have met every time since we were friends. And ofcourse Adrien and Azazel were there. I mean well Azazel is cool but Adrien is a slime ball made of boggers and gob, my point is disgusting. I said my hello's, exept for Adrien of coursse, and then i went to the ramp and made some tricks. While I was grabbing my skateboard and walking past Balec I felt a tingle in my stomach and I blushed. I literally blushed. What's worst I looked up at him and he had a shy smile. Something that has never happened, maybe it was that yesterday Fifi had said something about my crush with him. Anyhow I ignored that short awkward moment and went to the ramp.

After doing some tricks, with Adrien constantly saying stupid stuff to bother me, Balec yelled my name and signaled with his hands to go with him. But I noticed he was serious. When I saw that face I just thought the worst. Suddenly my mind just started thinking about stuff that I had made to get him mad. Okay, maybe yesterday I spraid some paint in Adrien's shirt and got him a little stained too, but it was an accident!

He was leading me to a big sakura tree that was beside the park. A place were we both went to talk about situations and stuff that happened in our families etc. In other words serious stuff. The color was slowly leaving my face and cold sweat was emanating from my skin as we got closer to the tree. Then in one instant that seemed like forever he turned around and smiled. The color came back to my face but maybe just a little too much because I blushed. I looked away trying to hide my blush. Then I heard a thud and i knew he had sit down. I did the same thing and looked at him with a puzzled face. He then began to scratch his head closing hs eyes and bitting his lip, something he usually did when he was nervous. Therefore to breack the ice, because I was getting nervouse as well, I talked:
"Well say what's up!" I almost yelled getting anoyed by the silence.
He automatically lowered his hand and looked at me in shock.
"It's not that easy you know" he said still shocked by my sudden autburst.
"What is?" his perfume consuming all the air around us, making me feel wobbly.
He was about to talk but Dante came into view. We were both looking at him waiting for him to say something. Dante was holding a can of beer in his hand and was looking from me to Balec.
"Are you guys fighting?" he said sitting down next to us.
"No" both balec and me said.
"It's just that you guys look very serious" he said matter off factly sipping now and then at his beer.
"Well maybe is because we are trying to have a conversation and you rudely interrupted" I spat at him making him leave. He then got up almost jumping in exitement.
"Oh I get it he's proposing right?" He was expecting an answer and I just looked at Balec not believing what Dante was saying was true.
"Dante can you disappear for a moment?" Balec said from his gritted teeth.
Dante finally noticed he wasn't wanted at that time and turned around. I was going to talk but I heard Dante snapping his fingers and turning around. Poor evil in his face.
"Hey dude did you know I saw Chica almost naked?!" He had this face like half expecting that Balec was going to laugh or say yes. In that second my head turned to look at Balec and Balec had a face that I could only describe as demonic. In the spur of that moment Balec stood up and punched Dante in his stomach neither Dante nor me were expecting that blow.
Dante was whinning in pain and I was just bewildered by this turn of events.
"Just shut up Dante!" balec said and looked at me while I was still on the floor. He offered his hand and I took it willingly. His hand was warm contrasting with the cool air around us. He lead me away from Dante.

I couldn't look at his face I mean he was going to ask me something big and Dante just had to ruin it with that comment. When we were far enough he let go and took both his hands and passed them through his hair. Not looking at me he asked
"Is that true?" at that time I was looking at the floor and he was infront of me. He was pretty close because I could feel his warmness and smell his cologne. Which made me blush once again. Damn my hormones!!
"It is true but it wasn't in a sexual way he just wanted to do a prank on me" I said that so fast I was afraid he didn't hear me.

I then felt his hands wrapping me giving me tingles and pushed me forward against his chest. He placed his head in the hollow of my shoulder and head breathing slowly.
"I don't want another person to see you half naked nor I want another person to have your love marks unless is me" My eyes went wide and my damn blush came back. I pushed him away
"You are such a perv!" he started laughing making some dimples in his cheeks. Which made me smile. Then he stopped and was serious again.
"Did you understand what I said?" his light brown eyes were welcoming my gaze. Although I understanded what he said I tried to tease him again and also wanted to make sure.
"Nope" I put my hand on my hips demanding his answer.
"Gosh Chica I want to be your boyfriend can't you understand that?" he gave me an are you dumb look. And I just hugged him wanting this moment for a long time now. He hugged me back.
"What number in your list of boyfriend's am I" that just got me offguard the only one who new about my list was Fifi. I'm sort of like a manhatter so I toy with guys just for fun unless they are my friends like Balec and the rest of the gang.
"Umm... I'll have to check" I started laughing and he just ruffled my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is an awkward turn of events. But I really miss my bf so this just came out. Hope you like it. Plz tell me if you do I would really appreciate it!