My Sacrifice

My Way

As soon as I closed the door to Mr. Gutierrez room I started to walk as fast as I could. "Why are you walking so fast Paula?" WTF! "My name is not Paula, idiot! What are you sort of deaf too didn't you hear Mr. Gutierrez?" He smiled innocently. "That's the name of the porn star girl I told you about, really you gals look so alike it makes me horny just looking at you" he bit his lip while looking at my body form top to bottom.

Wham! I punched him making him take a step back. A STEP! I thought I was going to knock him over. Even my hand hurt. "Jajaja that was a good little fist you threw there Paula" he smiled eagerly at my attempts to hurt him.

Then I thought of my marvelous plan and thought of the only way I could lead a moth to the fire. "Heh..do i really look like her?" He had a shock look at my turn of things, but he decided to go along. "Yes you really look like her" he looked at me with lust.

"Well why don't you follow me and we can go somewhere private, lets see if I have the same moves as she does" I smirked at him. "Why not?" He was totally was falling for it JA! I let him follow me to the janitor’s room of goodies, which equals a lot of brooms, mops, buckets etc. I signaled him to come with me. As he entered I closed the door behind him getting as close as I could to his muscular body. I'm at least going to have some fun as I do my mischief BUAHAHAHA!

I pinned him against the door and started to kiss his neck. "I think I'm going to like this school" I almost laugh; he's in for a great start jajajaja(sarcasm lol) I whispered to his ear in the sexiest voice I could master "I bet you will" this gave me the effect I wanted and he turned around to pin me against the door. He looked into my eyes and I could see a hint of bronze in his eyes...hmmm bizarre. He started to smell my neck and kiss it while wondering over my back to were my bra was located. This was my climax.

I opened the door as fast as I could and closed it. Taking the keys out of my pocket and placing the lock on the door I grinned. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I turned around and left towards the hall way while hearing the beautiful cries of "Alexandra come back here, LET ME OUT" I skipped toward the room again and said close to the door "Wasn't it Paula, Adrien dearest?" He answered with a bang at the door "LET ME OUT!!" I skipped the hall laughing to my hearts desire.

SPECIAL NOTE: I bet all of you are wondering were did she get that key? Simple! I got my ways around school and I also know how to be sneaky :D so I have copies of the cafeteria room, classrooms, janitor room, teacher lounge...to summarize whatever key you want you name it and Fifi and me got it :P.

"Hey Fifi!" I saluted my adoring friend. "You look very happy" she said half-heartedly. "And you don't" I was a little worried by her looks "Girl! I was almost caught leaving class!" I punched her slightly "I thought it was something worst ARGH!" I shouted at her as she started laughing. "To the same place right?" she asked with a big cheeky smile "Same as last year" I said as we headed to our crack in the wall of the school and of to the park to meet up with our gang.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be glad to see some comments...thats if you like it O_O I added the characters too so if you want an image about them then go to the Character section. If you want to imagine them on your own then its fine by me. : )