My Sacrifice

Party Time

I had finished dressing up and went downstairs with the rest of the girls. They were all so beautiful yet different. Fifi had a purple halter dress. It was knee length and loose. Sis had a black skirt with a red shirt showing her shoulder on the right with some boots. Blondie had a pink dress almost at the beginning of her arse and it was almost like a second layer for her skin. That's to say how stick was the fabric to her skin. I just had a midnight blue strapless dress. It was attached to my skin but I could still breathe.

"Well now that we are all done, lets separate,” I said as I descended the stairs.
"I'll pick the ones that go on my truck" Dante said.
"Oh please don't flatter yourself is not like every girl wants to go with you" I said not looking towards him. He said nothing and proceeded with his quest.
"Fifi and Sis are going with me,” he announced.

Blondie and I were headed to Pyro's cousin's house were the party was being held.
"I invited someone,” Blondie said as she flipped her hair.
"Who is it?” I really didn't have to ask. I already knew it was a guy.
"You'll see,” she said teasingly.

We reached the house and it was blaring with music and a lot of college people everywhere. Guys outside drinking beer. Girls flirting with boys. Just an average house party. We got out of the car and as we did I started smelling the alcohol and the smoking.
"Well I'll present him to you first since Dante is such a slow poke that he's not here yet" she said as she tried to spot were the mystery man was.

She spotted him and made me follow her into the mass crowd that was in the house. The music was so loud; I could feel it vibrating in my body. I still followed Blondie although it was hard since everyone was in the way. After a while I saw Blondie hugging this guy. I swear he was a model (picture of him on the characters).
"Chica meet Azazel, Azazel meet Chica" Blondie screamed over the music and I held my hand to shake Azazel's hand. Then he grabbed it and pushed me towards him so he could give me a kiss on the cheek. It was unexpected but ok.
"Azazel that's a weird name" I said being loud so he could hear me.

Apparently it wasn't working since he signaled with his hand that he didn't listen. Then he told us to follow him somewhere. We reached the kitchen and he closed the sliding door. When he did I almost couldn't hear anything.
"Now what did you say" he asked as Blondie went towards the cool box. Getting us some beers.
"I said that Azazel is a weird name,” I said while grabbing a Coors light from Blondie's hand.
"It's from the Bible apparently from an angel" he explained grabbing another beer from Blondie's hand.
"And is Chica your-"
"Hey guys already found the booze I guess" in came Pyro, Louis, and Balec towards us. I might add that Balec looked extremely nice with his black button shirt.
"Who’s this?" said Pyro towards Blondie.
"His a friend from school" she said as she got closer to Azazel.
"Yeah, yeah, the new guy am I right?” Balec asked Azazel.
"Yep I'm the new guy, Azazel by the way,” he said as he got rid of Blondie's grasp to shake hands with Balec.

After a while Fifi, Sis, and Dante arrived. Apparently they had lost they’re way. They met Azazel and we were now sitting in what seemed to be a TV room that no one was using. After a while of talking and goofing around.
"I invited someone if you guys don't mind" Azazel said. Everyone didn't mind.
"I hope is a guy,” Blondie said as she leaned closer to Azazel. Azazel holding her.
"What's his name?" I asked making Azazel stop looking at Blondie and looking at me.
"I can't tell you now cause then I'll have to repeat it all over again as I say the introductions" he said matter of factly.
"True” I agreed.
I was talking with Fifi and Sis trying to convince them to play spin the bottle with everyone. Blondie's idea.

After a while of drinking and making shots they agreed and we were now forming a circle. Louis had invited two other girls so the game could be fair. Blondie didn't like that idea so much. I could feel I was beginning to get a little tipsy. Something that wasn't good. But what the hell I was going to have fun anyways. Dante at first refused but then decided to play along since it wasn't all about kissing and what not we were also going to make dare's and true or false. Then Azazel stood up "I'll be right back" he said. I looked at Blondie.
"His going to get his friend" she explained.
"Oh the more the merrier!" Sis said obviously drunk.

"Hey fellas!" came a merry voice. I turned around to see the guy. But couldn't see him very well since Fifi who was beside me stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom,” she said.
"But you don't know where it is I argued" as she left.
"I’ll make sure she gets there,” Pyro said as he stood up. Then my focus came back to who the guy was. But didn't see him.
"Looking for me" came his voice again but he was now in front of me.
"Adrien?" I said confusion in my head.
"What didn't expect me?” he said while he grinned. Everyone was looking from him to me.
"Do you guys know each other?” Azazel said.
"Yes she's from my new school bro" Adrien said not leaving my eyes.
"I'll totally enjoy when the bottle falls on you" I spat at him.
"Likewise” he said.

Fifi and Pyro came back laughing. And sat down. Balec was talking about the rules.
"When the front of the battle lands on you the person who has the end of the bottle may give you the truth or dare if he or she doesn't say a truth or dare in ten seconds both of them will be doing the truth or dare that the group chooses" Balec finished and sat down.

Louis started spinning the bottle. The bottle landed between Sis and Pyro.
"Truth: where you the one who stole my locker clothes and gave them to my crush saying it were my present to him?" Sis said a little irritated. We all started screaming and laughing. I remember that time. It was last year.

"No" he said while looking at Louis. "Ah man you are so lying!" Louis blurted.
"Louis! I thought you were going to help me!" he said while he stood up.
"Sorry mate" Louis said laughing his ass off.
"Okay now the group decides" Balec interrupted.
"Let's make them french each other,” Louis said. Everybody started clapping and saying yes except Sis and Pyro. After a while Pyro was all over Sis giving her a French kiss.
"That's what I'm talking about" Blondie said and started cheering them on.

I was zooming in and out of the game. Laughing at every stupidity. Then after a while Fifi tapped me on the shoulder. And I snapped out of my daze. To my not so happy self the bottle had landed between me and Dante. The front of the bottle was on... Dante. For my relief. But I had to think fast since everyone had started counting.
"7 minutes in heaven with me" I said and grinned at Dante. He was shocked and so were the others not believing what I had just said. I didn't know how I came up with that but at least I could talk to him. After I was going to go into the closet with Dante. Adrien spoke:
"He has to come out with a hickey if he doesn't will make a group dare" he had this evil look on his face. I was going to get him for that. Of course everyone agreed. Bunch of perverts pfft.

"Dante don't get scared mate,” I giggled as I went in the closet. He rolled his eyes. I controlled myself as we sat down.
"I just wanted to talk to you about Cristy" I said seriously looking at his eyes.
"There's nothing more to say, you crushed her hopes,” he said in a low growl.
"I tried the best I could and as I recall you didn't do shit!" I screamed losing my temper. Wow that was fast. Note to self: see anger management.
"It was because I couldn't my parents had me watched remember" he said and stood up.
"Right so I was the only smart ass that knew how to sneak out of her house!" I stood up as well looking at him straight in the eye.
"What are you assuming?” he said and step towards me.
"I'm assuming you are a moron, a moron who didn't know how to sneak out of his house and a moron who doesn't understand that I tried" he pushed me towards the wall. My back hurt from the blow. It didn't help that he was very close and had his arms on each side of my face.
"Say it again Martinez! I dare you,” he screamed losing his temper. Oh but that didn't stop me. Because as you might be aware of I'm very stubborn.
"You are a fucking moron that doesn't know how to do shit!" At that moment he lifted his hand in a fist and pointed it towards my face. I didn't move my face but I closed my eyes waiting for the blow. BAM! He hit the wall next to my face. I opened my eyes not believing that he had not hit me. Then he moved away from me and sat down next to the door.

What have I done? I'm so stupid hurting my friend. I had to make it right I just had to. I went closer to him. And he lowered his head. Regret hitting my face as I went closer to him. I put my hand on his shoulder. He lifted his head. He eyes red and watery.
"What can I do to prove you that I tried Dante?" I said sitting in front of him but not leaving his eyes.

Then the unexpected happen. He hugged me. He wrapped his arms around me pulled me closer to his chest and hugged me.
"You could have called me after you called Fifi and told her about Cristy's parents, you could have gone to my house after you came back from the trip, you could have asked me how I felt when we were at school" He whispered to my ear.

How could I have been so blind? The only thing he wanted was attention. Attention from me. Now I get it I was so wrapped up in my guilt that I forgot to ask him how he felt.

I hugged him back "I'm so sorry Dante, I just didn't want to disappoint you, and mostly you who had a lot of hopes in me" I whispered back.

"One minute guys!" Balec screamed.
I let go of him and he did ad well. He looked at me and started laughing. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said as I smacked him a softly.
"You look weird being vulnerable" he said and smiled. I stood up and put my hands on my hips.
"I wasn't being vulnerable" I said my cheeks red. Thank God they didn't turn the lights on in the closet.

He laughed some more. And yanked my hand so I could sit down. I started smiling. Then he stopped laughing.
"Why are you smiling?" Dante said alarmed.
"Because I have to make you a hickey remember" I said and leaned close to him.
"Don't suck too much or my mom will start asking questions,” he said as I moved the collar of his shirt away from his neck. I started sucking on his neck a feeling a little aloof with the smell of his perfume. Maybe I got a little bit carried away.
"Mmm...” I heard Dante and rapidly backed away. Shock in his eyes.
"You moaned!" I blurted. He moved forward to shut my mouth but he caught me off balanced and we fell to the floor.

Then at that very instant Pyro opened the door.
"Jeez guys get a room,” a wide-eyed Pyro said.
I stepped out of the closet with my head low so no one could see my blush. Then I lifted up and didn't see Blondie, Azazel, nor Adrien. Thank God for the last one.

"Where is Blondie?" I said looking at Balec.
"How should I know?" he said I could sense some frustration in his voice.
"She went off with Azazel and Adrien, apparently they were going to another party,” Fifi said bluntly. Oh brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the longest one I have done so far. Hope you like it! If you find something that you don't like message me about plz.