Status: On Break

Dark Lords, Hogwarts and Snake Talk, Oh My

Ten four. Do you copy?

Harry, Ron and Hermione drank the potion while you stood there, laughing at how ridiculous Harry and Ron looked. After they left, you helped Hermione to the hospitol wing and went to stand gard for Harry and Ron.

~Got any information yet?~

^No, he's talking about how stupid we are, although he doesn't know who he's talking to. Anyone coming?^

~No, it's been pretty quite.~

A few minutes went by, and you were getting really bored.

^We're leaving. It's not him, Ron is getting really pissed, and our hair is starting to change.^

~Okay, I'll cover your exit~

^You sound like someone in an action movie^

~Shut up~

^Ten four, do you copy?^

~Haha, very funny~

It was fun joking around with Harry. You missed the late night conversations and cruel mockings of the Dursleys. Harry did a great Petunia impression, and your Dudley impression could make Harry laugh even on his worst days. Even in the summer, you didn't get to spend much time with him, he got rescued from the Dursleys last summer, but they hadn't accounted for you and you were left at home. You had gotten yourself to Hogwarts fine, and Fred promised you would come next summer, but it was still hard. You and Harry walked down to the lake, laughing at all the stupid things Malfoy said. You pushed Harry in the lake, and ran off.

"I'm gonna get you!" Harry bellowed as he climbed out of the water.

"Oooo, I'm so scared," you said sarcastically.

You turned around and stuck your tounge out mockingly.

"AAAARRRRGG!!!!!" Harry yelled, playfully, running after you.

You saw Fred and ran towards him. "Fred help!" You yelped, faking scared. You hid behind him, putting your hands on his waist.

"None shall pass!" Fred said, catching on imediatly.

"Ha," you said, sticking your tounge out at Harry and putting your hands on your hips.

"Gotcha!" Harry yelled, lunging around Fred, and tickling you.

"I'll save you," Fred yelled in a fake hero voice.

He picked you up and slung you over his shoulder.

"Or I could capture you," Fred said thoughtfully, "muwahahahaha"

"Help me! Help me!" You said in a helpless, high voice.

"No one can help you now!" Harry yelled, tickling your feet.

"I knew it! You were working together all along!" You yelled, laughing. "If you put me down, I'll make it worth your while," you wispered seductively in Fred's ear.

"Sorry Harry," he said putting you down quickly.

"Sucka!" You yelled and ran off.

Fred quickly caght up and tackled you. He flipped you over and pinned you on the ground. You smiled and he kissed you. The kiss soon started getting more intense, he nibbled your bottom lip until you opened your mouth enough for him to get his tounge inside.

"Yuck!" Harry said, when he finally caught up with you.

You waved him away and flipped over so you now had Fred pinned. Harry stepped on you back and you flipped him off as he walked away. Fred took advantage of the second that you hand was off him and flipped over so he was on top of you again. You smiled into the kiss. Fred was always a better kisser when he was being more forceful. He started kissing your neck, and you smiled, running your fingers through his hair.

"What are you doing you hoodlems?" Filch yelled at you from across the grounds.

You looked up and saw that he was running towards you.

"Oh crap," you said, "I do not need another detention."

"Come on," Fred said grabbing your hand and pulling you up.

You two ran into the castle. Ran up multiple flights of stairs, hearing Filch's yelling getting quiter as you climbed. You ran through a door, and seemed to have finally reached your destination.

You looked around, smiling. You were outside on one of the many towers at Hogwarts. People liked to climb up to places like this and watch the stars at night.You laid down, resting your head on Fred's arm. He leaned over and kissed you, pushing you against the stone floor. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you felt his tounge make it's way into your mouth. This kiss was more passionate that any of his other kisses had been. He put his hands under your shirt and rubbed your back softly. You smiled into the kiss. He started pulling your shirt off, but you held it down, you were only twelve, you didn't want to do to much. He tried pulling it up a gain and you pulled it back down again, turning your head to the side so you could talk.

"Not yet," you said softly.

He smiled and nodded. He slowly made his way down your neck and back up to your mouth. You opened your mouth to let his tounge back in and he smiled as if to say thank you for not making him ask. You kissed for a few minutes longer, but soon you felt his hand pushing up your shirt again, you smiled into the kiss, thinking that he was joking, and pushed your shirt back down again. He pushed it up with more force this time.

~Augh, what is he doing?~ you thought, not realizing that Harry might hear you.

^What is who doing?^

~Nobody, just leave it alone Harry~

"Fred, no," you said a little more forcefully.

You pushed him off of you and started to walk over to the door.

^Ella, you're hurting^

~I'm fine Harry~

^Ella, I can feel your distress^

"Ella, I thought-"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" You cut Fred off.

He stepped back, looking hurt, "I can't think with both of you talking at the same time!"

"Both of- Oh," Fred said, realizing that you meant Harry.

You just stood there shaking your head. You just couldn't straighten out your thoughts.

^Ella, talk to me^

^Ella you're hurt^

You tried shutting Harry out, but you couldn't clear your mind, you knew you couldn't block him without at least a little clarity.

"Why do you always bring him into this Ella?" Fred said, sounding frusterated, "I'm dating you, not your brother."

"I didn't bring him into this," you said, your eyes filling up with tears.

"Well, he's in this, he knows," Fred said angrily.

"I need to think, Fred!" you yelled angrily.

"About what? How Harry feels?" He sounded really spiteful.

"No Fred! About whether or not I should break up with you!" You yelled angrily.

^Ella, what's going on?^

~AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

You ran down the stairs. You felt hot tears come pouring down your cheeks. You didn't know where you were going, you just knew you had to get out. Maybe if you ran faster than the world, you could beat it.

You ran into a tall boy, he felt safe, so you just collapsed in his arms. You felt yourself being carried somewhere, you didn't know where, but you knew you were safe.

You woke up a few hours later, in the hospitol wing. You didn't know where you were, but you felt really tired. You felt a hand brush against your face, and a voice say, "everything's gonna be fine."

You thought you recognized the voice, but couldn't quite figure out who it belonged to, and besides you were too tired to think. You drifted off into a blissful sleep, unaware of the chaos around you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger. Heehee. Oh well, guess you'll have to wait until the next one comes out.
Comment! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! And subscriptions are always lovely.