One Night Stands

Best Friends Ex-friends To The End Better Off As L

Having a Crush on your best friend.

Stressful.

Having a crush on your older brother's best friend.

Not Very Fun.

Having a crush on someone who is famous.

Common.

Having your crush be all three of those things.

Now your just asking for trouble.

His name?

Patrick Stump

My Name?

Kayla Wentz

"Kayla! We're back!" Pete called walking into my apartment. That kid never did know how to knock.

"I haven't seen you guys in two months!" I said attacking my brother with a hug and almost making him drop the bags he was carrying.

"We have been gone on tour longer than that before" Andy said laughing.

"Ya, but it wasn't so close to Christmas before. I was afraid you guys were not gonna get back in time and I would have to spend it alone" I said pouting.

"Your too Adorable" Patrick said messing up my hair as he walked past me and into the living room.

Just adorable? I thought following him and rest of the guys.

"Do you have any food?" Pete asked opening my fridge.

"Why are you asking if your gonna go through my kitchen anyway?" I asked laughing.

"Because I am your brother and it is my job to annoy you" Pete said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes "I just went shopping this morning, there is plenty of food which I am sure you will eat by tomorrow" I said laughing as I sat down between Joe and Patrick on the couch.

"So what's in the bags?" I asked.

"Christmas presents" Pete said his mouth full of whatever kind of cereal he was currently eating.

"I love how I am taller than your tree" Andy said laughing.

"Don't make fun of my tree" I said pouting.

"Awh. Poor Kayla" Patrick said wrapping his arm around me in a sideways hug "I love your Christmas Tree, it adorable."

"Thank-you" I said smiling.

"would that be a present for me I already see under it?" Joe asked making a run for the tree.

"Not so fast road runner" I said as Andy stopped Joe from killing my tree. "You can't open that until tomorrow and your not the only one I got a present for Joe. There is one for each of you"

"Awh. Your no fun" Joe said crossing his arms and pouting as he sat back down next to me.

That's when I noticed Patrick still had his arm around me. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye to see him laughing at Joe who was still pouting.

"You know Joe if you go to sleep tomorrow will come sooner" Pete said putting the presents from the bags under my mini tree.

"Where are we sleeping?" Patrick asked looking at me.

"Two of you can sleep on couches and I have to spare bedrooms for the other two" I smiling.

"I call bedroom!" Pete, Andy and Joe all called at the same time.

I laughed "Two of you could always share a bed"

"I'll sleep on the couch" Patrick offered.

"Ya, me too." Pete said sitting down on the other couch. "Someone has to watch the presents and make sure Joe doesn't open them all in the middle of the night"

"You guys are no fun" Joe said pouting even more.

"Uh, Pete?" I asked raising an eyebrow in question "Did my tree just Bark?" I asked.

"No" Pete said hiding a gift behind his back.

"I think you had better just let her open that one now" Patrick said smiling "Otherwise it is not going to shut up and I am not gonna have it making noise all night, because had to get it for her"

"What is it?" I asked excitedly.

Pete set the box in my lap and it started to shake slightly.

It was white with a red Ribbon.

I untied the ribbon and lifted the lid.

"Oh My Gosh Pete!" I said happily.

Sitting in the box was a small short haired, white chihuahua puppy. A red ribbon was tied around it's neck.

I set it in Patrick's lap so I could give Pete a hug. "Thank-you so so so much" I said excitedly.

"Well, you have been asking for one of those since we were kids and I figured it was about time you got one" Pete said smiling as I sat back down on the couch between Patrick and Joe again.

"This is the best thing ever!" I said happily.

"Just wait until you see what Patrick got you" Pete said smiling.

I looked at Patrick who smiled. He set the puppy back in my lap "What are you gonna name it?" he asked.

"Zero" I said smiling happily.

"How come she gets to open a present but I don't?" Joe pouted.

I sighed "I guess we had better just open them all now"

"Yay!" Joe yelled excitedly.

About 10 minutes later Joe had already ripped open his presents and was trying to get Andy to let him help open his presents.

"No Joe unlike you I would like to wait until tomorrow to open mine" Andy said taking his present from me away from Joe and putting it back under my mini tree.

Pete yawned "Well you losers should go to bed so I can" he said laying down on one of the couches.

"Okay" I said standing up "The spare rooms are the two at the very end of the hall, upstairs" I told Joe and Andy pointing toward the stairway.

"I'll get you guys some blankets" I said smiling at Pete and Patrick.

"I'll help" Patrick offered standing up as well.

"Thanks" I said leading him upstairs to get extra blankets out of my closet.

"Hey Kayla?" Patrick asked as I reached to grab some blankets down.

"Ya?" I asked not looking at him.

"I have something for you" I could hear the smile in his voice.

I turned to see him holding a black jewelry box.

"Merry Christmas" he said handing it to me.

I opened it to see a diamond necklace.

"Oh My Gosh Patrick! It's gorgeous" I said looking at him. "But
isn't it a little much for your best friend?" I asked.

He looked at me curiously "What do you mean by that?" he asked.

"Well, this seems like something you would give your girlfriend, not your friend" I aid looking at the necklace again.

"What if I said I wanted you to be my girlfriend?"

I looked up at Patrick surprised. "W-What?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled. "There is nothing I would ever want more" I said smiling and kissed him.

"Merry Christmas Kayla" Patrick said resting his forehead against mine.

"Merry Christmas" I said smiling back.

Best Christmas Ever!