One Night Stands

Frozen In That Moment Time Was Standing Still

"You're a pain in the ass do you realize that?" I asked.

"Yep" Matthew said smiling.

Matthew and I had been watching a movie when he decided he would steal the controller and randomly change the channel during my favorite parts.

"Why do I ever put up with you?" I asked.

"Because I am your best friend and you love me" he said still smiling at me.

"Riiight" I said rolling my eyes. "If you weren't friend's with my brother I would never talk to you" I said smiling.

Matthew fake gasped "That hurts" he said placing his hand over his heart.

"You know I'm kidding" I said smiling and taking the controller from him.

"Hey!" he said trying to get the controller back from me "That's mine"

"Actually this is my house, therefore it is mine" I said holding the controller out of his reach.

"But I was here first!" he wined.

"Wrong. I was sitting here watching Pirates Of The Caribbean and you just came into my house, without knocking I might add, and took my control and started changing the channel on me" I said playfully poking him.

"Hey! No poking!" he said poking me back.

"That tickles" I wined.

"Oh really?" Matthew asked smiling.

"Don't even think ab-"

Too late, Matthew started tickling me.

"Matthew stop!" I said laughing.

"Give me the controller" he said still tickling me.

"Never!"

"Then Never" he said still tickling me.

"Fine!" I said tossing it to the other side of the couch.

Matthew stopped tickling me instantly and grabbed the controller, only to have me jump on his back.

"Hey! You freaken monkey! Get off me" he said laughing.

"No way" I said laughing.

Effortlessly he pulled me off his back, set me on the couch and sat on my stomach, pinning me down.

"You know" I said smirking "Mateo is not gonna be happy if he comes in here and sees you sitting on top of his little sister"

"I think he would be less happy if he saw me do this" Matthew said before leaning down and kissing me.

I looked at him surprised.

"Sorry" he said moving to get up but I placed my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him into another kiss.

"Mateo is most defiantly not going to be happy with me" Matthew said smirking.

"Too bad for him" I said smiling as Matthew kissed me again.