One Night Stands

Fish

"Max!"

"Tarra!" Max yelled abck as he was getting off the tour bus and ran to me.

"I missed you so much!" I said tackling him with a hug.

"Cold Snow! Cold Snow!" he yelled trying to get up but I was laying on top of him still, the rest of escape the fate laughed and Ronnie pulled me off Max off Max so he could get up.

"You're mean" I said pouting at Ronnie, who was easily holding me above the ground by my waist.

"He was gonna freeze to death and our bass player being dead cannot be good for the band" Ronnie said laughing.

"Thanks for caring Ronnie" Max said rolling his eyes and rubbing his arms trying to warm them.

"It's his own fault!" I said still pouting as Ronnie set me back down on my feet "He shouldn't be wearing short sleeve shirt and no hoodie or coat in the middle of winter!"

"That doesn't mean you had to tackle me in the snow!" Max half yelled.

"Maybe if you hadn't killed my Gold fish!"

Max rolled his eyes "I wish, I wish, I hadn't killed that fish"

"Wasn't that in first grade?" Brian asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! And she still hasn't gotten over it!" Max said still rubbing his arms.

"You never said you were sorry!" I pointed out "You just started crying when I asked you how the fish bowl got knocked over!"

"I'm sorry! Are you happy now?"

"No"

"I give up" Max said sighing "Can we at least go inside?"

"Fine" I said, turned and walked into the house, followed by Max, Ronnie, Brian, Omar and Robert.

"Are you ever gonna forgive me?" Max asked pouting as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"Maybe someday" I said smiling.

"When?"

I shrugged.

"What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" Max asked pouting.

I smiled.

He was so adorable.

"You'll think of something" I said patting his shoulder and turning my attention to Omar.

"When are you guys going back on tour?" I asked.

"In a week" Omar said smiling and causing me to pout.

"But I haven't seen you guys for months and you're leaving in only a week?" I asked.

"The downside to being friends with guys in a band" Omar said smiling and shrugging.

Max was quiet the rest of the night and seemed to be thinking about something.

Odd Duck.

"You guys are staying here right?" I asked.

"If you don't mind" Ronnie said smiling "The bus gets kinda old after a while"

"No problem" I said smiling "I'll go get you guy some blankets"

After getting the guys all blankets I headed upstairs to let them fight over the couches while I got some sleep. I was laying in bed thinking about the day Max had killed my Gold Fish. It was actually kinda funny now that I thought about it. After the incident Max had spent two weeks asking me if I hated him. I heard my bedroom door open and Max walked in smiling.

"Hey" he said softly and laid down next to me.

"Hey" I said back smiling "What beings you up here?"

"Robert's snoring" he said. I could see a smile gracing his lips in the moon light shining through my bedroom window.

"Tarra?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you really still mad at me about killing flipper?" he asked.

I smiled. Flipper had been the name Max picked out when I had first gotten the fish.

"No Max, I just like giving you a hard time about it"

"I missed seeing your smile" he said softly.

"You just missed my smile?" I asked.

"No" he said looking into my eyes "Your smile was just part of it. I missed being with you the most"

"Your sweet" I said smiling again. "Too bad you guys have to leave so-"

I was cut off by max pressing his lips to mine. I was surprised at first but after a few moments kissed back.

I would be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking about kissing him seconds before.

"I really am sorry about flipper" he said breaking the kiss.

"Who?" I asked softly.

Max smiled and I pulled him into another kiss.

Let's just say I wasn't really worried about that fish anymore