One Night Stands

Lies Fuel Fires

"Hey Katri" William said smiling as I walked by.

I just looked at him and kept walking, but moving slightly faster.

William and I had been friends since we were in Grade K and a kid had stolen my animal crackers. William had seen me upset and offered to share his with me.

But lately I had been having other feelings for him.

"Katri!"

"What?" I asked looking back at him.

"Why are you mad at me?" he asking looking at me sadly.

"I'm not mad at you" I said sighing.

"Then why did you just ignore me?" he asked pouting.

Why did he have to be so adorable?

"I just have a lot on my mind" I said sighing and turned to walk away again, but William stopped me by catching my hand in his.

"Why don't you tell me about it?" he asked smiling. "Talking to people always helps"

"I don't think you can help me with this one" I said smiling weakly.

"Why not?" he asked pouting again.

I grabbed his shoulder, pull him toward me and kiss him hard on the lips. I couldn't help it, he was so adorable. After a few minutes he relaxed and started to kiss back, placing his hands on my hips.

"That's why" I said softly breaking the kiss. "I like you as more than a friend Will, I love you"

William looked at me a moment before kissing me and pressing me up against a locker. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

"You have no idea" he said softly breaking the kiss "how long I have wanted to do that. I Love You too Katri" and kissed me again.

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked after a few more kisses.

I smiled "You have no idea how long I have wanted you to ask me that"

William smiled back "Oh, I think I do"