One Night Stands

What A Beautiful Lie

I looked at him smiling slightly as he slept peacefully next to me.

Jared and I had always been best friends growing up.

But this,

This was not something I had ever expected.

If I said I didn't love Jared I would be lying.

I did love him

I had since we were kids.

But This,

Jared was a Rock Star and Actor now.

I very highly doubted he would ant to be with the girl who had once been his best friend.

It had been a caught in the moment thing.

Jared would be leaving in a few days go go back on tour and would probably forget about me all over again.

I stared at Jared a few moments longer, running my fingers along his jawline.

I got out of bed a quickly started getting dressed. I had just been putting on my converse when I heard Jared stir behind me.

"Jamie?"

I looked at him surprised and fell off the edge of the bed where I had been sitting.

"Ouch" I groaned.

I heard Jared laugh, as I stayed laying on the ground.

A few moments later he looked at me over the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked smiling at me.

"Going home" I answered and started to tie my shoe again, still laying on the floor.

I reached for my other shoe, but Jared grabbed it first.

"Why are you going home?" he asked looking at me with those amazing blue eyes of his.

"Give me that" I said standing up and holding my hand out.

"Tell me why your leaving" he demanded.

"Give me my shoe" I answered still holding my hand out.

Jared tossed the shoe behind him and took my hand, pulling me on to the bed.

"Jamie" he said smiling at me. "Why are you leaving?"

"You'll be leaving me in a few days anyway" I said trying to get back out of the bed, but Jared wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back down next to him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked looking at me confused.

"You're in a band Jared" I said sighing "You'll be going back on tour and will completely forget about me again. But I'm not surprised there are girls way prettier than me that you meet on tour all the-"

Jared cut me off by crashing his lips to mine.

"I never forgot about you Jamie" he said softly "I couldn't wait until we got off tour long enough to come home so I could see you and tell you how much you really mean to me"

"W-What?" I asked surprised.

"Jamie" Jared said smiling and kissed me again "I love you. I have since high school"

I don't think I had smiled so much in my whole life.

"I love you too" I answered and kissed him.

"No leaving me" he said smiling.

"No leaving you" I answered and snuggled close to him.

Man, I Loved Him