& it's all because you're by my side.

Who Is She?

Thank you Rita for this beautiful banner! =D
Image

“Who is she?”

“Is that Joe’s girlfriend?”

“I thought he was single.”

“Oh hell no, she did not take my man!”


I caught a little bit of the chatter as I stood in fear.

I still had a chance to jump back into the limo and hide…

But instead, Joe laced his hand in mine and we began descending down the long carpet.

He gave my hand a small squeeze before whispering to me. “Everything’s going to be okay, I got you.” He sent me a wink. “And remember to smile.”

Nick began leading us down the carpet, Joe and I following behind him, and Kevin behind me for safety reasons. We had to pause every few seconds for pictures, lights flashing everywhere, each cameraman hollering at us to look at their camera.

It was overwhelming.

And it only got more overwhelming, and intimidating, as we walked down the carpet.

After the long row of flashing bulbs stood video cameras and women with microphones, the interviewers.

We approached the first one, smiling to the young lady as she started by congratulating the boys on the movie.

Of course, the first question after that: who the hell was I? But of course worded more nicely.

Every single interview started with the question of who was the mystery girl on Joe Jonas’s arm.

And for every question asked about me, Joe put on one of his adorable, award-winning smiles and answered.

And every answer he gave was incredibly sweet and genuine. The things he said about me were amazing, and sweet.

Simply put, Joe Jonas was the sweetest and most adorable thing ever.

And he even blushed during some of the interviews.

But I was definitely thankful once we were inside the building and away from the wild crowd.

“You did good,” Joe whispered to me, a smile across his face. “Struttin’ down the carpet in your sexy little black dress.”

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his waist. “That wasn’t too bad. Slightly overwhelming and intimidating, though.”

“Yeah, but you honestly handled yourself very well. You looked like a natural out there.” I could hear him smile as he played with one of my curls.

“Thanks,” I blushed.

“Do you want to meet some of the cast of Camp Rock?” He asked, taking a step back from me to look into my eyes.

“Sure,” I smiled, grabbing onto his hand as he led me towards a small group around Nick and Kevin.

I had to do a serious double take once we arrived at the small group. There next to Kevin and Nick stood Demi Lovato, Alyson Stoner, and Selena Gomez.

It was weird standing next to famous people that I saw everyday on TV.

I was just getting used to having a famous boyfriend and now I was about to meet more famous people.

And even though they weren’t like Britney Spears status, they were still huge Disney stars.

“This is Demi, Alyson, and Selena,” Joe introduced the three girls to me.

“And you must Katy,” Selena spoke before Joe could introduce me.

“Joe never shuts up about you.” Demi added, letting out a small chuckle after her words.

I chuckled along with her. “Yep, that’s me.”

“Well, it’s nice to finally meet you.” Alyson added. “We were beginning to wonder if you were actually a real person.”

We all fell into a small round of laughter as Joe blushed lightly. He was so darn cute.

And so far, the girls were pretty nice.

--

JOE’S P.O.V.

“Wow,” Katy told us once we were all back into the limo, a huge grin on her face.

I chuckled as excitement shone brightly in her eyes.

“I don’t even know where to begin.” She told me enthusiastically. “That was seriously an amazing night. And the movie was fabulous.

“You did such a good job, Joe. I am so proud,” she smiled before leaning forward and leaving a loving kiss on my cheek. “And not only that, but it was a really good movie. It was definitely a cheesy Disney movie, but I really liked it. It was cute, and the acting was fabulous. And it had a good plot.”

“Thank you,” I smiled at her, brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

Her excitement and happiness radiated throughout the limo. To see her so genuinely happy left me elated.

“You’re welcome,” she lifted her hand to push some of my hair out of my eyes. “I honestly had a great time. And I also enjoyed meeting your cast mates and Disney friends. They were all so nice. I honestly hadn’t expected them to be so kind to me. They all seem so nice on TV, but you never know what they’re like behind the cameras. It was refreshing.”

I chuckled. “You have a good point. And I think they all really liked you. I think Roshon would’ve made a move on you if you weren’t already taken.”

She laughed. “Right, now you’re just full of it.”

“No, I’m serious.” I tried to hide my own laughter as she continued to chuckle. “I think he had his eye on you.”

“Well, lucky for you,” she began, a smirk on her face. “I only have eyes for you.”

I chuckled. “You had to go cliché on me, huh?”

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders before I pulled her face into mine, leaving a long, meaningful kiss on her sweet lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about the wait! And I'm sorry that this chapter pretty much sucked...=/