& it's all because you're by my side.

Gotta Love Pablo

JOE’S P.O.V.

I knocked nervously on Katy's hotel room door.

I was excited to see what she looked like the in that stunning black dress, but I was a little nervous about telling her where we were going.

I didn’t know if she’d actually want to come.

I heard someone unlocking the door on the other side before pulling it open.

It opened to reveal Pablo, the hair and makeup artist that I hired to fix up Katy for the event.

“Hey Joe,” he smiled while checking me out. It was kind of creepy having a gay man check me out. “You look good.”

“Thanks,” I responded awkwardly.

“Just wait until you see Katy,” he exclaimed using his hands as he spoke. “She looks fab-u-lous.”

“Can I see her?” I asked eagerly. I couldn't wait to see her, especially if she looked as fab-u-lous as Pablo described.

“Yes, yes. C’mon in.” He stepped back to let me into the room.

“She’s putting some jewelry on now, she’ll be out in a second.” He informed me.

“She’s not putting on a bracelet, though, right?” I asked, feeling the jewelry box in my pocket.

“Of course not.” He exclaimed, flicking his hand at me. “When Pablo is told not to let a girl where a bracelet, then Pablo doesn’t let that girl wear a bracelet.”

I chuckled, he was pretty funny.

He put my nerves at ease for the moment.

Before I could respond to Pablo, Katy exited the bathroom.

My breath caught in my throat as I stared at her.

She looked absolutely amazing.

She looked beautiful, her hair in perfect curls, half of it pulled up with a diamond clip. The black strapless dress fit her perfectly, showing off her amazing shoulders and gorgeous legs.

“Wow.” I muttered the first thing that came to mind.

She blushed, standing shyly in front of the bathroom door.

“You look beautiful.” I told her, completely taken away by her beauty.

“Thanks,” she replied, a shy smile on her face.

My stomach did a complete flip as I stepped towards her and pulled her into me, our lips colliding.

My lips got that amazing tingling feeling they always did when I kissed her, and goose bumps began to form on my arms from her touch.

After a few moments in an amazing, breathless kiss, I stepped back, admiring her beauty again.
I found myself unable to speak for the second time that night.

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going?” She asked, her face glowing.

“Not quite yet.” I told her before reaching into my pocket to pull out the velvety box. “There’s something I want to give you first.”

“Oh Joe, you didn’t have to get me anything.” She replied modestly as I opened the dark blue box.

Her jaw dropped and her hand flew to her mouth in awe at the diamond bracelet.

“It’s beautiful.” She glanced into my eyes, hers sparkling like the diamonds.

I pulled it out of the small box before clasping it around her left wrist.

“Thank you, Joe.” She told me, still in awe. “You really didn’t have to, though.”

I smiled at her. “Yes, I did. It’s still your birthday month.”

She chuckled. “Right, I forgot.”

After a moment of staring at her beautiful face, lips a shiny ruby color, cheeks a light pink, eyes with dark eyeliner surrounding them, I spoke. “Now for the surprise.”

Her face lit up. “What is it?”

“Well, first of all,” I told her. “I want you to know that you don’t have to go if you don’t feel comfortable.”

She scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion.

“It’s perfectly understandable if you don’t want to go.” I told her, anxiety filling my stomach with how she’d react.

“Joe, why wouldn’t I want to go?” She told me sweetly.

This girl was too amazing.

“I want you to come to the Camp Rock premiere with me.” I told her, her mouth dropping at my words. “I want you to walk down the red carpet with me and everything.”

She stared at me, a look of contemplation across her face. She finally smiled. “I would love to go.”

“Really?” My eyes lit up in excitement.

“Yes.” She replied, nodding her head fervently.

I pulled her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her waist as she slid hers around my neck.

“Thank you for saying yes, Katy.” I whispered to her.

“You’re welcome.” I could feel her smile. “Thank you for inviting me.”

I smiled at her once we stepped apart.

“Are you sure you are okay with this, though?” She asked, a look of concern across her face.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” I replied honestly.

“Well, by you taking me out there is pretty much announcing to the world that you’re off the market, that you have a girlfriend. Are you sure you want everyone to know?”

“Yes, I want the whole world to know.” I smiled genuinely to her. “Unlike Nick and Kevin, I want everyone know who my girlfriend is. I want everyone to see how amazing and beautiful you are. I want to show you off.”

She chuckled before kissing me softly.

We soon heard a round of applause coming from behind us. “You guys are too much,” Pablo wiped a tear from his eye. “That was beautiful.”

Katy gave me an odd look before we both burst into laughter.

This was going to be an amazing night.

--

Katy's P.O.V.

“I don’t know if I can do this.” I told Joe as we were almost to the premiere.

My heart was about to pound out of my chest and my palms were sweaty.

And that was nothing compared to what my stomach was doing, it kept twisting and churning in nervousness.

“You’ll be fine, Kate.” He reassured me, holding one of my hands in his as his other hand slid up and down my thigh softly. “You don’t have to go if you don’t want to, though.” He looked at me softly.

I took a deep breath. “I want to go. I’m just nervous.”

Joe chuckled. “I’m nervous, too. Here,” he grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. “Feel that?”

His heart was pounding just about as fast as mine.

That almost made me more nervous.

“Don’t worry, the nervous feeling goes away once you get on the carpet.” Nick told me before taking a swig from his Diet Coke.

I don’t think he goes anywhere with out a Diet Coke.

“Ha, that’s easy for you to say. You’re actually in the movie.” I told him. “I’m just some random chick.

“A random chick that’s gonna have a whole hate club by tomorrow morning,” I added.

“Well,” Joe began. “The way I look at it is that if they hate you, then they really aren’t true fans. A true fan shouldn’t hate you, they should just be happy that I’ve found someone that makes me happy. They don’t know you, so if they were to hate you it would only be because you’re with me. Which is not cool in my book.”

Aw, I didn’t know he could be so insightful.

I smiled before giving him a short kiss. He was so sweet.

“It’s totally true,” Kevin added. “It’s one thing if we’re dating a celebrity, then they can find a reason not to like them. They can hate their singing or acting or something. But they don't even know you, so there isn't even a reason for them to hate you."

“Thanks guys.” I smiled at them.

They were able to distract me from my nerves for a few minutes.

But as the limo came to a stop in front of a long red carpet, surrounded by people and flashing bulbs, I felt more nauseous than I had ever felt in my entire life.

Joe gave my hand a gentle squeeze before the door to the limo opened.

Nick and Kevin slid out first before Joe slid out.

He gave me a reassuring look before putting out his hand for me to grab.

I took a deep breath before grabbing onto his warm hand and stepping out of the limo.

I don't think I have heard so many gasps before in my life.

As the crowd began to whisper amongst themselves, I wanted to crawl back into the limo and hide.

They were all whispering about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise Surprise! =D

Did you like it?? Let me know!

Thanks for reading! =D