& it's all because you're by my side.

Whatever That Means

This darling banner is from XxKevinxXxJonasxX from Quizilla!
It's in honor of Nick and Rita and I think it's absolutely adorable!
Image

JOE’S P.O.V.

I slowly made my way down a few halls to my parent’s room. Nick, Kevin, and I were supposed to meet in there to discuss the premiere before heading off to bed.

“Glad you could finally join us, Joseph.” My dad smiled as I entered their hotel room.

“Where are Nick and Kevin?” I asked, noticing that it was just my parents and Frankie in the room.

“They were tired so they headed off to bed.” He replied. “I figured we could talk about the premiere tomorrow.”

“Oh, okay.” I replied, a little bummed that I couldn’t talk to my brothers about everything that happened that night, and about my new “L” word feelings for Katy.

“Go get some rest,” my mom told me before wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

“Night mom, love you.” I wrapped my arms around her, giving a little squeeze before releasing her.

“I love you, too. And I’m proud of you.” She smiled up at me, that proud mom look in her eyes.

I smiled at her before turning to my dad and Frank. “Night dad, night Frank, love you.”

“Night Joe, love you, too.”

With that said, I turned and left the room, entering the hallway and making my way towards my room.

As I was sitting in my room a little bit later that night, teeth brushed and pajamas on, an idea popped into my head.

I grabbed my cell phone and room key before heading back into the hallway and towards my parent’s room.

I knocked lightly on the door, it soon opening to reveal my mom in a bathrobe and glasses on.

“Is everything alright?” She asked, opening the door wider to let me in.

I noticed my dad and Frankie on the couch, watching some interviews from the premiere, both clad in plaid pajama bottoms and t-shirts.

My dad and Frankie turned their attention to me, wondering why I was in there.

“Well,” I began, slightly nervous. “I was wondering if I could stay with Katy in her room tonight?”

“No,” my mom replied without hesitation. “I don’t think that would be appropriate.”

“Please?” I tried again; a little frustrated that she hadn’t even given it some thought. “I haven’t gotten to spend a lot of time with her in awhile. I miss her.”

My mom gave me a look. “I’m sorry, but no. I don’t feel comfortable with you two alone in a hotel room together.”

Mom, we won’t do anything inappropriate.” I defended.

“I know and I trust you two, but I just don’t like the idea of it.” She replied simply.

“Please, mom? I haven’t had the chance to tell her about Friday yet and I want to spend some more time with her before then.” I tried again. “I’ll take Frankie if that makes you more comfortable.”

She let out a deep sigh, getting slightly irritated with my nagging. She turned to look at my father, wanting his input on the matter.

He let out a breath before speaking, a serious look on his face. “Fine, you can stay with her.”

“Yes!” I pounded the air with my fist. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

“But,” my mother began. “You’re taking Frankie. And I don’t want you locking any extra locks on the door. I better be able to go in there whenever I want.”

“Ok, I promise I won’t lock any extra locks.” I told her quickly, a large grin plastered across my face.

“And Frankie needs to be in the same room as you two at all times. And no paying him to keep his mouth shut about anything. Keep it PG.” She finished sternly.

I smiled before hugging her. “Yes ma’am.”

“C’mon Frank the tank, let’s go!”

--

JOE’S P.O.V.

I knocked gently on Katy’s door; hoping that she hadn’t already went to sleep.

Frankie was bouncing excitedly next to me. Going on and on about how much fun we were going to have tonight and how we were going to stay awake all night talking and watching TV. He was quite amusing.

Katy opened the door curiously; a smile spreading across her face once she noticed it was us.

She looked adorable.

She had on an oversized t-shirt and gym shorts. Her hair was still a bundle of curls, but all of her make-up had been washed off.

Despite the fact that she looked so simple and un-made up, she looked absolutely beautiful.

“What are you guys doing here?” She asked, smile still wide.

I mirrored her face as Frankie began speaking. “Joe wants to sleep in your room tonight, but mom and dad were afraid that you two would do something,” he paused, a weird look across his face, “whatever that means, so I came along. We are going to have so much fun tonight!” He exclaimed before entering the room and plopping down onto the couch.

Katy chuckled at Frankie’s confidence before turning to me. “Is he for real?”

I let out a laugh before entering the room, allowing for her to close the door. "Yep, he's for real."
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE comments, feedback, and banners! =D Leave me some!!!

THANK YOU to everyone that has been commenting!!! I love ALL of the comments! Thank you so so so so much!

And thank you to everyone that reads this story!!! I really appreciate it! =D

And MAJOR shoutout to MellowDramatic!
Just because she's totally awesome and has an awesomely steamy Joseph story! ;D