I Always Hated Secrets.

Some Secrets Are Different.

As soon as I choked those words out, Gerard was out of the bus screaming incoherent threats.

I whimpered as an intense amount of pain stabbed into my bottom, and I looked at Mikey, who was sobbing into his hands now. Bob came stumbling over and dropped down beside Mikey.

Tears welled up in my eyes, begging to be shed as I looked at two of my best friends, sobbing over me. I felt horrible.

But it really wasn't my fault. Ray was the one who did this. He was the sick, twisted one, who decided that he could use me as his sex toy, in order for him to keep his secret. What ever happened to 'All you've got to do is buy my a coffee, and your secrets safe. Gosh, don't worry best friend.'?

"W-why, Frankie? W-why the fuck does he d-do this to you?!" Bob asked, staring at me with bewilderment shining in his blue eyes. Beautiful blue eyes, he had. Bob was beautiful, but nobody seemed to notice. I wonder why?

"He.. He just knows things about me, Bob. Things that.. no-one else knows.. So he started to have s- rape me. He wouldn't stop, and wouldn't listen. I- I hate h-him, B- Bob.." I whimpered, trailing off because I could feel a sob wrestle it's way into my throat.

I sobbed violently for a good five minutes. Once I regained my composure, I looked down to see I was still bleeding, but I could feel the trickling of blood that was coming out of my butt has stopped.

I shifted uncomfortable and winced as I heard a cracking in my back.

Mikey got up and dabbed at his eyes, disappearing into the kitchen area of the bus.

I looked over at Bob and stretched out my hand for him to hold. He took it immediately and rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand. I smiled slightly and I gestured for him to lean down.

He obliged and I kissed him on the cheek gently.

Bob grinned and blushed slightly, leaning down to kiss my cheek in return.

"I- I love you, Frankie. I hate seeing you like this.." He whispered, a tear making it's way out of his eye and splashing onto my forehead.

I smiled and lifted my unoccupied hand to caress his face lightly, "I love you too, Bobby."

He smiled and looked like he was going to say something, but Mikey walked in to the living room with a bottle of Advil, two ice packs and a glass of water.

Mikey kneeled down beside me and gave me two Advil's and the glass of water, helping me sit up so I could drink the water without choking on it.

Bob and Mikey lifted me up lightly, and Bob brought out a warm, wet towel. They set to work, gently wiping all my cuts and scrapes, spraying the deeper ones with disinfectant, which stung like hell. But I'm used to most types of pain now.

They eased me into my flannel pajamas and laid me down on the couch lightly, my head in Bob's lap and my feet in Mikey's lap.

I loved times like these. Not worrying about who I loved, what was going to happen to me tomorrow night, or when our next show would be. Just my best friends and I.

We sat and watched my favorite movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Mikey proclaimed he was tired, so he made his way to the bunk area and clambered into his bunk, which was right above Gerard's.

I felt Bob's eyes on me so I shifted slightly to look up at him and smiled warmly at him.

He smiled back and leaned down slightly, connecting our lips. I was surprised, but kissed back none the less.

I poked at Bob's bottom lip with my tongue and he opened his mouth slightly, letting my tongue slid in with ease. Our tongues mingled together in a heated dance of dominance.

I soon gave up and let Bob take over. We just kissed, and it felt right for me.

I wasn't thinking of Gerard, or Ray, or anybody else.

Just Bob, and I.

When we pulled away, I looked into his eyes and smiled, he smiled back and looked at me, his eyes sparkling.

"I like you, Frank." He whispered, trying to avoid my eye contact.

"I like you too, Bob." I replied, and I meant it.

I like Bob Bryar.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a twist! ;O
Comments, please! *Pouts and gives puppy eyes*