Status: On Hiatus

Unholy Confessions

Jimmy's Wake-Up

I woke up the next morning and looked at my watch. 9:17 am. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I went into my room and put on my clothes for the day. Then I went into the bathroom and blow dried my hair then straightened it. After I put on my make-up I went back into my room and put my shoes on then went down stairs to get some breakfast. Janet was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper. She looked up when I walked in but didn’t say anything. I went to the cabinets and started looking for cereal. I found pop-tarts instead. So I opened the package and pop them in the toaster. When they pop up I put them on a paper plate and sat at the table. Once I was done eating I got up and threw the plate away. Just as I was about to walk out Janet spoke up.

“You can take my car to go to the store to get some things for school. There’s money on the counter for you.” She didn’t even look up from the paper.

I saw the money but I wasn’t going to take it. I just took the keys that were next to it. I left the kitchen and went back up to my room and got my bag. Then as I was walking down the stairs I realized that I had no clue were the stores were at. So I decided to see if Jimmy was up and if he would go with me. I walked out of the house and went next door. I knocked on the door and Mary answered.

“Well good morning Rainy. Come on in.” she said

“Good morning. Thanks.”

“You here for Jimmy?” she asked.

“Yeah. Is he up?” I replied.

“No. But you can go on up and wake him up if you want.” She said with a smirk.

“Okay. Thanks.” And I went up to his room. When I got to his door I slowly opened it. I saw him laying on his bed on his stomach with one arm hanging over the edge. His hair was in his face and his mouth was slightly open. He looked so cute like that. Then I got an idea. I put my bag down by the door and quietly backed out of his room and went down to the kitchen. There, Mary and Walt were both at the table.

“Good morning Rainy. Did you get him up?” Walt asked

“Um, no I was wondering if I could have a glass?" I asked

“Sure thing.” He said laughing and Mary got up to get the glass of water. They both knew what I wanted to do with it.

“Here you are sweetie. Have fun.” She chuckled.

“Thanks. I will.” I turned and went back up to Jimmy’s room. When I got there he hadn’t moved. I slowly and quietly walked over to the head of his bed. I looked down at him, then extended my arm over his head and tilted the glass. The water splashed over his head and he shot up with what sounded like a yelp.

“What the hell was that?” he asked still kinda sleeping. By now I was on the floor laughing my ass off. His face was priceless. It was shock, surprise, confusion and even maybe a little fear all in one. Can we say hilarious? He looked down at me and said, “What was that for?”

“That.. haha.. that was.. haha.. your.. haha.. wake-up call.” I said in between laughs.
“Wha.. you couldn’t just shake me awake?”

“No. No I couldn’t.” I replied standing. I sat at his desk still laughing while he got over his shock.

“So why did I get that lovely wake-up call?” Jimmy asked me.

“Well, Janet told me to go out and but some things for school and I thought that since I’ve been here for less than a day and I don’t know where anything is, that you could show me.” I said. “And she gave me the keys to her BMW.” I added dangling the keys from my finger.

“Yeah, sure. Give me a minute.”

“Okay.” I left his room and went down to the kitchen and put the glass in the sink. Walt and Mary were still sitting at the table.

“We heard the yell.” Mary said laughing slightly.

“You should have seen his face.” I told them and showed them the look he had on his face. We all burst out laughing. Jimmy came in the kitchen mumbling something about how it wasn’t funny. This only made us laugh harder. Jimmy put some bread in the toaster and when it pop up he sat at the table and ate it. While he was eating I was talking to Walt and Mary. I really like them. They seem pretty cool and kinda remind me of my dad. When Jimmy was done we left we went over and got in Janet’s car and drove down the street. Jimmy was giving me directions and messing with the radio.

He showed me to a store on PCH and we went in. I just got two notebooks, some pens, and two sketch pads. I also decided to get an alarm clock.

“Sketch pads?”

“Yeah, I’m taking art class so I need sketch pads.” I explained to him as I paid. Then we left the store and headed back home. When we pulled into the driveway Jimmy asked me, “We still have like two hours before we need to go over to Matt’s, do you want to come over and hang out till then?”

“Yeah sure. Let me just put this in my room and give Janet back her keys.” I answered him.

“Okay.”

I went into the house and took my bag up to my room. Then I went down stairs and put Janet’s keys back on the counter. I noticed the money was still there.

“Why didn’t you take the money?” Janet asked coming into the kitchen.

“Because I don’t need your money. I have my own.” I replied walking out of the room.

“Where are you going?” she asked following me.

“Next door to hang out with Jimmy for a bit then we’re going to Matt’s so I can hear them play.” I told her.

“I don’t want you to hang out with them boys. They’re no good.”

“Excuse me? You can’t tell me who I can and can’t hang out with.” I said to her.

“I am your mother and them boys are bad news. Bad things. I don’t want you to get mixed up with them. Stay away from Jimmy and his friends.” She yelled at me.

“First, you are not my mother and second, I can hang out with whoever I want to.” I yelled back. I walked out the door before she could say anything else. Jimmy was sitting on the steps and he got up when he heard the door open. He had this weird look on his face.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah. Why?”

“I heard you and Jan yelling.” He said looking down.

“Oh.” Was all I said.

“Look, I’ll understand if you don’t want to hang out with me or the guys anymore. We’re use to it.” He said quietly and then he started walking towards his house. I stood there, dumbfounded, watching him walk away.

“Wait.” I yelled and ran after him. “What makes you think I’m gonna stop hanging out with you? Cause Janet said I have to? Please. I’ll hang with whoever I want. I like you guys and I’m wanna be your friend.” I explained to him.

“Cool. I wanna be your friend also. The guys to I’m sure.” He said smiling at me. Then he gave me a hug. I hugged him back. We continued to walk to his house and went in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's ch. 4. I hope you liked it. Thanks to IxHEARTxDROPDEAD! for commenting.

<3 L.