Status: On Hiatus

Unholy Confessions

These Guys Rock

Jimmy and I went down to his basement to play video games. His mom brought us down sandwiches and soda for lunch. Jimmy and I both learned we each like to joke around a lot. We just played video games and talked till it was like quarter to one, then we left the house and headed to Matt’s. when we reached the end of our street, we heard Brain call out from behind us so we stopped and waited for him to catch up. The three of us were just clowning around and half way down Matt’s street, I jumped on Brian’s back and yelled ‘Hi ho Silver, away’. him and Jimmy just laughed and Brian started to kinda gallop up to Matt’s front door. Jimmy ran and caught up with us. He opened the door and we headed through to a door I guessed was the basement. I was right. When Jimmy opened the door he went down. Brian followed with me still on his back.

“Don’t trip down the stairs.” I told Brian.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” when he said that he faked like he tripped. I swear my heart jumped into my throat. He started laughing and so did I after a second or two. Then he started down the stairs again.

“Holy crap. That wasn’t funny.” I said threw my laughs.

“Then why are you laughing.” He asked.

I didn't answer just continued to laugh. When we got to the bottom he set me down on the floor. Matt came over and said hi giving me a hug. Johnny gave me a hug as well.

“Hi boys.” I said to them. I looked around the room and saw three other people. Two girls and a boy. The boy was gorgeous. His eyes were what really caught my attention. They were really bright green, just like mine. He had jet-black hair with red in it and he had snake bits and his septum pierced, so I guessed this was Zack.

“Okay. This is Amber Goldstein, Melinda Roberts, and our other band mate Zack Baker.” Jimmy said pointing to the three of them. The first girl Amber had dirt blonde hair that came to her shoulders. She had brown eyes and her left eyebrow was pierced. She wore a Guns “N Roses t-shirt shorts and a pair of chucks. The second girl Melinda had brown hair with blue tips that went to the middle of her back. She had brown eyes and her ears were pierced all the way up. She wore jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and a pair of vans. They were both very pretty and looked like they were fun and cool to hang with. Then I looked to the boy again. He was wearing a Misfit shirt with a pair of tight pants. Wow, those pants looked good on him.

“Guys this is Rainy Graham. She just moved here yesterday.

“Hi” I said to them.
They all said hi back. Then Amber stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

“You’re the one Johnny was telling me about?” she asked.

“Um, depends on what he said.”

“Oh nothing bad. He just said you moved in with your mom next door to Jimmy.” She said with a smile.

“Yep, unfortunately it was him I moved next to.“ I said shaking my head faking disappointment. The others laughed at that.

“Hey. You know you love me already.” Jimmy said.

“Yeah, that’s what’s sad.” I said with a smile. He fake pouted as everyone laughed again. I went over and gave him a hug and he cheered up. I went and sat down on the couch next to Melinda who said, “Nice to meet you.”

“Yeah, you too.” I said. Us three girls sat there talking while the boys finished setting up. I found out Amber was Johnny’s girlfriend and her and Melinda are both 15. They were both really nice and we seemed to hit it off good. Melinda told me they were glad there was another girl in the group. Now all they needed was two more and the sides would be even. The guys finished about fifteen minutes later and they were ready to play.

“They are awesome.” Amber told me.

“Yeah, you’ll love them.” Melinda added.

They started and I couldn’t believe my ears. They’re awesome my ass, they fucking ROCK. I watched as Brian and Zacky shredded it up on their guitars a couple times they played back-to-back, which was hott, cause Brian was right handed and Zacky was left handed so it was very appealing. Johnny hammered away on his bass. I caught him looking at Amber and when I turned to look at her, her eyes were all glazed over and she was gazing adoringly at him. The way Jimmy banged on his drums, pure talent and awesomeness. And Matt, wow, his voice was amazing. The way he sung and even screamed was something women all over would love. They sounded great. I couldn’t believe it.

I caught Brian looking over at me a couple times and smiling. I smiled back as I felt my stomach doing back flips. I smiled at him bigger when he winked at me. I had to admit he is cute. I couldn’t help but to look over at Zacky every now and then. A few times, out of the corner of my eye I saw him look over towards me. Once our eyes locked with one other and we both looked away quickly. They played like seven songs and finished up.

After they got done playing they all looked at me, even the girls.

“So?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, what did you think?” Jimmy asked.

HOLY FUCKING HELL! You guys rocked. I screamed.

“Yeah they do” Melinda exclaimed.

“They are going to be big one day.” Amber said.

“I’ll agree to that. You were awesome.” I said.

“So you liked?” Matt asked.

“Hell yes!” I answered.

There was a chorus of ‘cools’ and oh yeah we rock’. They were happy that I liked their music. How could I not? They were so good. All of them have amazing talent and they were without a doubt, Guns ‘N Roses worthy. For the rest of the night we all just sat around talking. I was talking with the girls when Zacky sat down next to me. Him and I started talking and he was asking where I was from, why I moved here, you know all that kind of stuff. I was happy that I was talking to him cause I definitely feel some kind of attraction towards him. We basically talked about anything that came to our minds. We found we have a lot in common and we were really hitting it off.

After a little while Brian came over and started talking to me. Zacky got up and left then. I was a little annoyed Brian but when he stated flirting with me I was flirting back cause honestly, I feel an attraction toward him also. He is cute and I think I like him, but Zack is also cute and I think I like him as well. I don’t know what to do. Then the girls stole me away from Brian and we girl talked for a while. Then I had to go to the bathroom and Amber said that she would show me where it was. When we got to the bathroom she asked me about Brian.
“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“Did he ask you out? Would you go out with him? You two were flirting down there.” She said in one breath.

“No he didn’t ask me out. And I don’t know if I would go out with him.”

“You two would look so cute together.” She pushed.

“Maybe. I’m not sure.” I said and walked into the bathroom closing the door in her face. I did my business and finished up in there and Amber was waiting for me. We started down to the basement.

“He likes you.” She spoke.

“Hhmm.” Was all I replied with. We got back down to the basement and sat back down. After a little while everyone decided to go home as it was getting late. We all said goodbye to Matt and left. As we were walking Brian put his arm around my shoulders and boy did I get butterflies in my stomach.. I was talking to Melinda and he was talking to Jimmy. Zacky was walking behind us and Amber and Johnny were behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes? No? Let me know what you think.

<3 L.