Status: On Hiatus

Unholy Confessions

Someone's Blushing

Amber

We were all walking down Matt’s street when I saw Brian put his arm across Rainy’s shoulders. ‘That’s cute’. I thought.

“Hey look at Brian and Rainy.” I whispered to Johnny. He looked and laughed a little. “I think they look cute together. Maybe they’ll hook up.” I said.

“Yeah maybe, if Brian grows a pair and asks her.” Johnny replied with a chuckle and I burst out laughing. “He couldn’t stop talking about her last night after we left Jimmy’s.“ he said as we got to me, Melinda and Zacky’s street.

“Good night Johnny.”

“Night Amber.” He replied and we kissed good night. As we were walking Melinda and I were talking about Brian and Rainy.

“They looked cute.” She said.

“They did.” I said. “What do you think Zacky?” I asked him and he just grunted. Hhmm wonder what’s up with him. Does he like her? I noticed that when he was talking to Rainy and Brian came over and butted in, he seemed annoyed. I also noticed he kept looking at her and shooting glares at Brian. Maybe he does like her. This could be interesting. It’s obvious that Brian likes her, and if Zack likes her also. I wonder what Rainy thinks about both of them. I said bye to the two of them as we got to my house. I went in and went right to bed.

Rainy

After we said night to Melinda Amber and Zacky we continued on our way. Brian still had his arm around me and I kinda liked it. At the end of me and Jimmy’s street Johnny gave me hug and said good night. Then Brian said goodnight and gave me a hug. As he pulled away he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and said goodnight. Him and Johnny stared walking to their street and Jimmy and me walked down ours. All the while Jimmy had a smirk on his face.

“What are you smirking at?” I questioned him.

“Oh, nothing.” He said.

“Yeah right. Tell me.” I demanded.

“It’s nothing. So did you have fun tonight?” he asked changing the subject.

“Yeah. I did. I haven’t had that much fun since before my dad died. It felt good. And you guys were FUCKING AWSOME!” I said shouting the last part. Jimmy just laughed. “So what were you smirking about?” I asked not forgetting about it.

“Nothing. It’s just someone was blushing.” He said looking at me with another smirk on his face.

“I was not.” I protested.

“Yes you were. Brian gave you a kiss on the cheek and you started blushing. Oh, look there you go again.” He said pointing to my cheeks and laughing.

“I am not. Shut up.” I said covering up my cheeks. “You suck Jimmy.” I yelled to him as he walked up to his front door and I walked over the lawn to mine. He only laughed and went inside giving me a wave. I laughed a little as I walked upstairs to my room. What am I going to do. I like Brain but I also like Zack. I got under the covers and decided that I’m going to wait and see what happens. Just as I fell asleep thoughts of both Zacky and Brian entered my mind, but it was Zack I dreamt about.

****************************************************

Dream

I was walking down the halls of school, but it was the halls of my old school. All of a sudden someone pulled me into the janitors closet. They turned on the light and I saw that it was Zacky.

“What the hell, Zacky. You scared me.” I said to him as my heart started to race. Only not out of fear, but out of nerves. Here I was, alone with Zacky in a closet. Anything could happen.

“Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you in private.” He said.

“Talk about what?”

“This.” He said. Then he crashed his lips down on mine. I was shocked. I just stood there, but regained myself and kissed back. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I let him enter my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth as mine did his. Then he started massaging my tongue with his. ‘Damn, he’s a fucking good kisser’ I thought. We made out for a while but it seemed like hours. I groaned when he pulled away, biting my bottom lip a little. He put his forehead against mine and started into my eyes.

“I really like you Rainy.” He told me.

“I really like you too Zacky.” I replied.

“Rainy, will you..”


****************************************************

Beep. Beep. Beep. Damn alarm clock. It woke me up. I looked at it with a glare of death. I got up and went into my bathroom and started the shower. I kept running the dream through my head. That kiss was amazing. I wonder if he really kisses like that. I finished up my shower and did all my other morning things. After I got dressed and grabbed my bag I went downstairs. Today is my first day at Huntington High, and I didn’t want to go. I got into the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Lorraine,
Scott and I already left for work. You’ll take the bus to school. It picks up at the end of the street. We wont be home till around seven so just make dinner for yourself. See you later.
Jan.


I crumbled up the note and threw it away. I looked in the cabinets and pulled out some cereal and got the milk out of the fridge. I sat down at the table with my cereal just as the door bell rang. I got up to go get it. When I opened it I saw Jimmy standing there.

“Good morning.” He said cheerfully.

“Why are you so cheerful?” I asked.

“School.” He simply said. I just scoffed and walked back into the kitchen with him following behind. I sat down and started eating.

“You want anything?” I asked.

“No I already ate.” I nodded and finished eating. As I was putting the bowl in the sink the door bell rang
again.

“I’ll get it.” Jimmy said and when to answer the door. I heard muffled voices in the hall. I grabbed my bag and walked down the hall. When I got to the door I saw Johnny and Brian standing there.

“Morning. Ready for school?” Brian asked.

“Oh, yeah. Totally.” I said sarcastically.

“Well let’s go. Your riding with us.” Johnny said laughing and walking out the door.

“Really.” I said

“Yeah, we pick Jimmy up, so I figured since you live next door we can pick you as well.” Brian told me.

“Unless you want to ride the bus.” Jimmy said.

“Eww no. I’d rather ride with three hott ass guys. Let’s go.” I said walking out the door and locking it up. We walked out to Brians car.

“After you My Lady.” Johnny said bowing his head while holding the passenger door open for me.

“Why thank you kind sir.” I said as I curtsied him and got in. He shut the door and we were laughing as he and the other two climbed in. Brian stared the car and pulled away from the curb.

“Let’s roll.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think?

<3 L.