Untitled Bam Margera

This Is How I Disappear

I opened the door to see the one and only Pete Wentz.

“Hey Zoe, can we talk?” he asked clearly nervous about something.

“Umm, sure, come on in,” I said confused at why the hell he was there.

I walked into the living room and he followed.

“We need you back, Zoe,” he said once we had sat down on the couches.

“Mommy save us!” I heard Narwhal scream.

I could hear feet pounding on the floor and then both of my boys popped around the corner followed by Dunn and Dico.

They jumped next to me on the couch and started laughing.

“This is why I cant go back, and my names not Zoe. My name is Naomi Margera,” I said while looking at my wonderfully distracting shoes.

“Wait you have kids and your related to Bam Margera?” he said sounding very confuzzled.

“Yeah this is narwhal and Pheonix, boys this is Pete Wentz,” I said finally looking up and not at my awesome shoes.

“Could you please just come work on this record for now?” he asked giving me the puppy face.

“Where are they recording it at?” I asked him.

“They don’t have a place to do it at yet,” he said.

“BAM!” I yelled as loud as I could.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!” he yelled back at me even louder from upstairs.

“COME HERE IDIOT!” I screamed louder than he had.

“Now what the fuck do.. oh hi,” he said as he came down the stairs and realized that Pete was there.

“Hey Bam, could my old band come here and record a record?” I asked him.

“I don’t fucking care. If it would give you something to do then sure,” he said.

“Pete?” I asked.

“It's fine with me if it's fine with the band,” he said happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
TADA!!!
so i dyed my hair and posted picts on my hp
im writing as much as i can right now!!!

5 COMMENTS = UPDATE!!!
-sahara

COMMENT OR I SHALL EAT YOUR COMPUTER!
-Mr, Comment Monster