Status: Complete. =)

Dead Heart Divine

The Vanishing

___________________________
(Lydia)

"Ughh....what the HELL happened?- Right I fainted when you said Tom wanted to see me...fainting... no wait I'm fine- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT SON OF A BITCH!?! HE THINKS I'LL FALL FOR HIM AFTER HE KILLED HIMSELF!?! HELL no. Mari when you go back Up There, tell him he got his @$$ rejected." What the hell am I doing? I almost admitted I liked the stupid fool. "Lydia-"

"NEVER going to happen! He fucking killed himself for christ's sake! If for some witchy reason I did like Tom, how would we ever happen if he's dead!? OH MY FUCKING GOD! CASSIE!!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT CASSIE!?! WHAT WOULD SHE DO!?" Great. Tom liked me and Cassie just nearly got her heart broken again. "Cassie and Bill. You and Tom. Hmm...yeah that would work. XD"

"This isn't funny Mariangela!!! Cassie may still adore Bill even after his death but Tom disgusts me. He may have been DROP-dead gorgeous......yeaaaahhh xD- but ahem anyways, while he was amazing in the visual department but if he liked me he should never have died. Same with Bill liking Cassie. So when you return to Heaven, you can just tell the motherfucker I'm done. Now if you'll EXCUSE me, I feel like training my powers again. Now all of you BACK THE FUCK OFF! And yes Mari. I just told your @$$ off Maria. A mortal told you off. Haha!" I run to the basement door, open it and run down to the training room.
________________________
(Maria)

"....This is not going to end well with the twins. So what? Bring Bill back and leave Tom? Note the sarcasm. LYDIA AMARA, DON'T FORGET YOUR SISTER'S FEELINGS! I CAN SEND THEM BACK DOWN HERE BUT IT'S BOTH OR NOTHING SO IF YOU REFUSE TOM, CASSIE'S HEART WILL STAY BROKEN FOREVER. YOU CHOOSE, LYDIA, YOU CHOOSE!"

"Soo...you're Lydia's older sister, huh?" I nod, while wiping away tears. "Interesting. Funny thing is, all Lydia had to do to activate her telekinetic power was yell at Hailey in the training room. Then the glass items and windows exploded. Now she can combine her strength and telekinetic ability for super punches and kicks." Gabby explains to me, still in awe of Lydia's strength and endurance. "My sister's endurance and strength were always high! :) By the way, give her time you know? She had a normal life before the twins died. She still would've been the slayer, no doubt, but now she's gotta keep her powers secret and balance a life in Black-Fire Coven AND go to school. She's going back a few weeks later, alright? And yes. Tom actually likeS Lydia. Told Bill to his face."
_________________________
(Tom)

"....." I just found out that Lydia and I will never be. I was planning on going back with Bill solely for her but...now what's a good reason to go back? "TOM!" Bill shakes me awake and calls my name again. "What?" "Did you find out about Lydia?" This tears my heart to pieces so I just fall asleep again. "Oookay guess she rejected you. But I'm going to look for Cassie." So Bill moves me out of the way and attempts to look through the giant ball and find his girl.

...ohh how ENVIOUS I was.

I'm sorry, Lydia. I love you. "Tom! Did you just say you loved Lydia?! DAMN. I never thought my brother would say such a thing- FOOOOOOOOUNNNDDD CASSIE. Damn. She's got really dark looking makeup on..she looks a little like I did. Hehehe. Yup she's mine alright. Tom honestly. After Lydia fights you can go speak to her. Maybe if she says what she feels or something like that like you for her, we can go back."

"BILL SHE FUCKING REJECTED ME ALRIGHT?! I HEARD AND NOW APPARENTLY SAW HER SAY IT! Plus, she's alive. Am I alive? NO. So just drop it for god sakes! After the fight when you go down, I'll go with ya just to say bye or something." With the last sentence, I fall back asleep.

....Maybe it was a trick of the light or something but I did see tears fall down Bill's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
running out of ideas. GRR.