I Thought the Jetset Life Was Gonna Kill Him

I Can Tell There Was An Accident Here

It didn’t take me that long to realize what was in the bag. I tried not to get angry, considering the situation we were currently in. But I couldn’t not get pissed off with Gerard. The fact Mikey got him some booze didn’t bother me at all. I knew how stubborn and persuasive Gerard could be at times.

‘’I don’t think we’ll be needing that. Could you put it on the bench?’’ I asked softly.
Mikey did as he was told, and he took a seat next to Gerard.

I watched as Gerard’s eyes scanned his younger brother. Within about five seconds, he had realized he had not brought the alcohol.
‘’Where is it?’’ He asked demandingly.
‘’I… think coffee would make us feel better than alcohol, Gerard. Jenna, would you mind making us some?’’ Mikey whispered, being careful not to anger Gerard.

I nodded quickly, walked back into the kitchen and made sure I shut the door.

**

Within fifteen minutes, I had two cups of coffee ready. Walking back into the lounge-room of the hotel quickly, I paused next to closed door.
‘’MIKEY, GIVE THE FUCKING BEER TO ME!’’
I shivered at the sound of Gerard’s bellowing. I didn’t like hearing him yell, either.
There was a loud thump, and I decided to open the door.

Mikey lay curled up on the floor, shaking. Gerard stood above him, quivering with rage. I could tell what happened.
‘’Gerard, get the FUCK away from Mikey, now!’’ I shrieked, rushing in.
Quickly, I walked to Mikey’s side and helped him up. He didn’t have any bruises or scars. I decided he was okay.

‘’What the fuck is going on?!’’ I yelled, glaring at Gerard.
‘’I’m… woah… I’m so fucking sorry,’’ He whimpered.

Mikey frowned, obviously annoyed with his brother.
I think Gerard felt rather unwanted at that moment. He turned towards the door, and rushed out. Neither Mikey or myself followed him – I don’t really think we wanted to see him.

‘’Wow.’’ I muttered.
Mikey echoed me, and we both sat down on the couch.

‘’I’m sorry, Mikey. About Elena and Gerard,’’ I whispered, hugging him like I hugged Gerard earlier.