First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

I walked into the hotel room with Bill behind me. “my bed.” I yelled jumping onto a bed. I laid across it and smiled evilly at him. Bill walked over to me and climbed on the bed with me. We started kissing.

I ran my hands up his back and let them rest on his back. He rubbed his hands on my side and yet again I moaned. “mmmm Bill. Wait, I don’t think we should go any further.” I told him sitting up.

Bill nodded and kissed my forehead. “let’s go to sleep, Amanda.” Bill got up and headed for the bathroom to get ready for bed. I changed in to my shorts and Dragon shirt and climbed into bed. I pulled the covers over my head and giggled when I heard Bill come out. “hmmm I wonder where Amanda could be.” He said. A moment later Bill jumped on top of me and jerked the sheets back. We soon felled asleep.

Autumn’s POV

“Tom, you do anything to me. And you’ll be in a lot of pain, and many other problems. Got it?” I asked going to the bathroom. “yes. I rather not get kick there.” Tom called back. I stepped out in my pj’s and climbed into bed. “stay, boy, stay.” I teased Tomi cuddling the sheets. “no thanks.” Tom climbed in next to me and started kissing my neck.

I moaned then smacked him in the head. “ow! What was that for?” Tomi rubbed his head . “you want your ass kicked by both Bunny and Patrick? Or would you rather not have any broken bones in the morning?” I explain laying my head on his shoulder. “not really. So I’ll stop, I guess.” Tom kissed my lips then went to sleep.

Amanda’s POV

The next morning came too early. I was awakened by someone pounding on the door. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m coming. God, who ever the hell is at the door can go away.” I mumbled turning over. “Did Bill and I do something last night?” I asked myself freaking out. I wasn’t wearing my shorts and my shirt was on backwards.

I quickly grabbed my shorts and got them on. I answered the door to see Patrick standing there with Autumn and rest of Tokio Hotel.

“Come on, Amanda. We gotta get going. Uhhhh why is your shirt on backwards?” Patty wondered looking at me strangely. “Uhhh...put it on wrong?” I said more asking then knowing.

“You two didn’t, did ya?” Autumn asked me biting her lower lip. “I don’t know, Cookie. I woke up like this this morning from Pat knocking on the door.” I told them when they followed me back in. Bill was starting to wake up and looked around. “Umm… Where’s my underwear?” he asked keeping the sheets over him. “The floor.” Tom replied picking them up and giving him them. “Danke.” Bill got his clothes on and looked at me.

“Can I talk to you alone, Amanda?” Bill looked at me worried. “Sure, luv.” I gave the others a look telling them to leave. They left the room and Patty shut the door behind them. “Any clue what happen last night?” Bill sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the sides of his head.

“I don’t know, babe. Last I remember was us kissing then going to sleep. Nothing else though.” I rested my head on his shoulder. “I hope we didn’t. I’m not ready for something like that.” “Me nether, Bill. Me nether.” I kissed his cheek then rubbed his lower back. “Come on, we gotta get going.” I said jumping up and grabbed my clean clothes.

I jumped in the shower, hoping that the hot water would help me remember more of last night, and washed up quickly. I got out and got dressed in black Tripp pants and a Naruto shirt. “Hey ready to go?” I asked coming out of the bathroom. “Ja.” And we went down to the tour bus.