First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

“Patty let me play against Tom.” I whined to Pat. “Fine, here ya go.” Pat handed me the guitar and started playing ‘Talk dirty to me’ by Poison. Half way though the song Autumn jumped on me making me fall over and letting Tom win. “Thanks Autumn. And you say you don’t like Tomi.” I joked holding her down. “I never said that. Now let go of me.” She release herself from my grasp and sat down next to Tom.

“Autumn and Tom sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.” I sung hopping away from Autumn’s hand. “Fine. You say that. And I do this.” Tom said pulling Autumn over and kissing her. “Dude!” I said laughing. “Autumn and Tomi sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i…uff.” I said being tackled to the ground by Bill. “If we can do that, then we can do this.” He said kissing me again. “WE’RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!” Gustav yelled jumping up and running out of the tour bus.

I got up and pulled Bill up giving him a smile. “Come on, Autumn.” Tom said dragging her out with them. “Come on let’s go before Gustvi has a heartacctek.” I told Bill taking his hand. We got out and ran to catch up with Autumn and Tom. “Come Autumn we’re in New York City. Let’s see everything. Maybe we can find a Pepsi place for you.” I said hopping onto Autumn’s back. “Fine. Get off though.” Autumn knocked me off then drag me to my feet.

“Off we go! We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of … ouch. What was that for?” I asked Autumn. “Stop singing the wizard of oz music. I rather people not think we’re insane.” “Fine.” I mumbled looking around.

We got to a shop that had guitars in it. “Ohhhhh…guitars.” I said staring at the guitars in the store in front of us. “Let’s go see them.” Autumn and I walked in and looked around at the guitars. “May I help you ladies?” a man asked us. “Not that I know of. But thanks anyway.” Autumn replied looking at the Flying V in front of us. “Umm how much is the Flying V guitar?” I asked him. “Too much for you, little lady. It’s 1600 dollars.” He answered me. “Umm. Thank you. Let’s go Autumn.” I said leaving the store.

We wondered around till we had to go to the venue that we were playing at. “You guys might wanna get ready. We’re on in half an hour.” Patrick told us when we walked in. “ok.” We said looking for something half way clean to wear. Patty left the dressing room, and shut the door behind him. “Hey hand me you’re my Chem. shirt with the skull on the front.” Autumn said putting her white belt on.

“Here.” I replied giving her the shirt and pulling my hair into four ponytails on the back. We finished getting dressed and headed out. “Hey Bill.” I said wrapping my arms around his waist. “Hey, Amanda.” He replied kissing the top of my head. I hate being so short. “Let’s go!” Patty yelled walking up to us. “We’re on.” He added and I started following him out. I stopped and looked back at Autumn. “Come Autumn, you can smooch on Tom after the show.” I told her giggling. “dork.” She replied then gave Tomi a kiss on the cheek and we headed on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go back to chapter 5 and read it, cuz i forgot it earlier. so it'll fill in alot.