First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

I lied in bed thinking about what Tom had done to Autumn. “Why would he do that? Cookie’s a sweet girl. She’d never cheat on him, but I guess he would cheat on her.” I mumbled to myself. “Amanda, you planning on going to sleep or talk to yourself?” Patrick asked me pulling the blue and white curtain.

“Yeah I’m gonna go to sleep. I’m just thinking.” I replied rolling over to face Pat. “About what?” pat sat down on the floor and looked up at me. “Tom and Autumn. Tom cheated on her, and now she’s mad at him. I’ve never seen her so ticked off before.” I leaned over the side of the bed and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I wish I could help, but I have no clue what to do, Amanda.” Patrick rubbed my head then stood up. “I gotta get some sleep and you do too. Night Amanda.” He added. “Night Patty.” I moved back next to Bill and slowly drifted off to sleep.

“Amanda wake up.” Someone hissed in my ear shaking my arm. “What?” I asked glaring at Patrick. “We can’t find Autumn.” “Look in the back with the guitars, she goes back there when she’s mad at me.” I answered getting up and grabbing my clean clothes. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up.

I stepped out to see Autumn sitting by the door. “Hey. How are ya, Cookie?” I asked tightening my ponytail. “I’m OK, I guess. I wanna kick Tom so much, but I don’t wanna hurt him.” She said burying her head in my neck. “Hey it’s OK. Want me to kick his ass for ya?” I rubbed her back hoping to calm her some. “no. don’t hurt him, Bunny.” I helped her up and we walked out to the couch.

I sat down next to Bill and rested my head on his arm. I was still tired from the night before. “You OK?” Bill asked kissing my head. “Huh? Yeah. Just tired.” I mumbled falling to sleep.

Autumn’s POV

I walked to the back of the tour bus and sat down beside my guitar. Slowly playing the cords for ‘Lost love’, I sung the words to each, when Tom came back. I turned around to face away from him. “I’m not talking to you, Tom.” I told him looking at the tan wall with Patty’s bass guitars.

“Look Autumn. I’m sorry. It was a mistake to kiss her. I wasn’t thinking. I love you. Please believe me, Autumn.” Tom told me almost in tears. “I can’t Tom. You’re lucky that I don’t kick your ass. Go away.” I got up and went out to the living room and joined Amanda on the couch. I stared at the TV screen for minute but then walked back to get my guitar. I lied back down and started ‘Lost love’ again. “Why did he do this? I loved him.” I sighed looking at the top of my bunk.

“I’m sorry I lied, I’m sorry that I did those things. I never meant to hurt you like that. I miss you being next to me. Breathing in my ear at night, I need you back in my arms. Please come back, love, I need you here with me.” I heard someone sing with emotion.

I jerked back the curtain to see Tom standing there with his guitar looking at me. “I’m sorry that I hurt you, Autumn. I really do love you, more then any girl I’ve ever been with.” He pleaded with tears in his eyes. “That was beautiful, Tom.” I sighed deeply and thought for a second. “I forgive you, Tom. Don’t ever do that to me again though, or I’ll let Bunny kick your ass.” I added climbing off the bed.

“I promise.” Tom leaned down and kissed my lips. We slowly felled onto my bed and started kissing more, he kissed my neck and I moaned softly.

Tomi reached for the ham of my shirt and started to pull it over my head. “Tom, wait. I’m not ready for this. I’m sorry. It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just I don’t think I should yet.” I whispered grabbing his hands and kissing his lips again. Tomi nodded knowingly and lied down next to me. We slowly felled asleep afterwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think. BTW name of the band might change, I'm not sure.