Niley: The Real Story

Making Out

RING! RING!

"Hello?"

"Hey Nick it's Ashley. Is Kevin there? I need to talk to him about tomorrow's dinner with your parents"

"No he just left. Try calling on his cell."

"OK thanks. Bye"

Its been a week since the whole situation at the bowling alley. I haven't talked to Selena since then. But Miley found out about what happened when Joe was talking about it last night. She started talking about all the bad qualities about her and saying that she never liked her,
"Well if he's a jerk then he's the perfect match for Selena. You don't need her anyway Nick. She's not worth having as a friend if she's going to be like that." I remained quiet and tried to change the subject but she kept bringing it up. I didn't know what to say to her to make her be quiet and Joe could see that,

"So how was everyone's day? Mine was swell!" He said laughing.

"I can't believe Selena. She yelled at you because her boyfriend was a jerk to you. That's just messed up," I interrupted her by kissing her lips so she would be quiet. She went along with it. I saw Joe,from the corner of my eye, stand up with a disgusted face and walk out of the room. After a while Miley puled away and looked at me wanting a better kiss. I pulled her closer to me and licked her bottom lip which made her smile. I slid my tongue into her mouth. She held me tighter, as tight as she could and started playing with my hair. I felt her arms start going down my back and she started tugging my shirt. I mover her hands to my neck. She started messing with my hair again and this time she started smiling into the kiss. She kept playing with my hair and this time she was doing it on purpose. I started to mess up hers until she pulled away and pinned me down to the couch. She jumped on top of me and started messing up my hair even worse than before. I threw her off of me and we started laughing like crazy. She fell to the floor so I got up to help her up.

"Nicholas! I thought I could leave you two alone," We heard a voice so we turned around and saw my mom standing in the doorway to the living room. Miley didn't understand why my mom said that at first until after a few moments of awkward silence she said,

"Oh. Wow this is totally not what it looks like." My mom walked into find Miley on top of me on the couch with her lip gloss on my mouth and our hair going in all directions and walked in just in time to see that.

"Wow this is really embarassing. We were just kissing and we started to mess up each others hair and we were just playing around. Nothing serious," I said.

"Miley I need to talk to Nick alone."

"Ok bye Nick. Bye Denise," she said as she walked out the door.

"Nicholas you made a promise so I expect you to keep it,"She started.

"We weren't doing anything wrong. It just looked like something else"

"Ok just be careful. Is she going to come to the dinner tomorrow? I know Demi and Ashley are."

"No she can't because she has rehearsal again." My parents were planning a dinner so they could meet Demi so Kevin and I decided to invite Ashley and Miley too so they can get to know them better. Miley wasn't too excited about going anyway because she doesn't think that my parents like her that much.

The next day when I was getting ready for the dinner and getting dressed i heard the doorbell ring and a few voices. I heard Demi and someone else with her.

"Nick, Joe, Kevin, Frankie come down here!" I quickly walked down the stairs to find Demi and Ashley near the staircase talking to Joe and Kevin and still standing at the doorway, was Selena. She was looking down until Frankie went up to her and gave her a hug but when she saw me she looked away.

"Hey Nick!" I turned around to see Ashley and Demi looking at me.

"Um, hey"

"Nick you know Selena right?" My dad asked,
"She came with Demi and she said you guys are friends with her."

"Yeah. Hi Selena," she forced a smile and walked off with Demi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey i finally updated and i already have the next chapter planned out and its gonna be longer than this one so I will post it some time this week. Thnks for reading and srry for taking forever to update I apologize. so ya...READ COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT. THANKS