Niley: The Real Story

Hangin Out

"C'mon you guys. Let's go! Demi and Selena are already there. They got there before us and we're Miley's neighbors!"

"Chill Nick. I gotta look good for Demi Lovato! And Kevin is coming down the stairs. Ok lets go!"

"Finally its took like two years for you guys to get ready," I said. I went to the door and rang the doorbell. I had this weird feeling in my stomach like if I was nervous but I wasn't. At least I don't think I was.Miley opened the door,

"Hey guys! We're in the living room. Demi, Selena and, Mandy are trying to pick a movie and they can't decide. Maybe you can help them decide so they stop." Joe and Kevin went to the living room and left me and Miley alone at the front door. She hugged me and I kissed her back like normal. We walked into the living room to find Joe and Kevin arguing with the girls.

"Fine we'll ask them! What do you guys wanna watch? We can't decide on a movie," Kevin asked.

"Hey I got a better idea," Mandy exclaimed," We should play truth or dare." I exchanged looks with my brothers.

"Ok," I agreed, "Pick someone Mandy."

"Ok MileyTruth or Dare"

"Uh truth."

"Ok then. Two questions, how many times have you and nick kissed and is he a good kisser? Answer truthfully."

"Well all I can say is a lot cause I lost count after twenty and yeah but... well never mind," she spoke quietly.

"But what?!"I exclaimed,"Keep going."

"Well, our first kiss wasn't that great. I'm sorry Nick," She said blushing.
"Miley! Come here really fast!" Her dad called.

"Hey guys i'll be back," She called as she ran out of the room.

"Ok Nick your turn. Truth or Dare?" I never turn down the chance to do a dare so I picked dare.
"Ok Nick. I dare you to kiss Selena," I looked at her and then at Selena. She looked nervous. She hadn't said a word to me since I got here. I don't understand why Mandy would tell me to do this behind Miley's back.

"I can't do this to Miley," I said.

"None of us will tell her anything. Just do it before she leaves. Hurry!" Mandy exclaimed. Joe and Demi both had unsure looks on their faces looking at me. Selena had a blank look on her face looking down. I leaned over and gave Selena a kiss but for some strange reason I didn't want to pull away. I kissed her for about ten seconds and pulled away when Mandy said,

"Wow Nick's a player! Ha ok your dare is over boy. You didn't have to make it that long." I looked over at Selena and she wouldn't make eye-contact with me. I felt like I wasn't really there for thr rest of the night. People would talk to me but I didn't say much. Selena didn't say much either. My mind was too occupied to realize that Joe and Demi had been flirting most of the night.

"Ha ha shut up Joe!" Demi giggled.

"Your voice is so cute, just like you," Joe complimented. Mandy was in the background talking to Miley with an angry expression on her face, not taking her eyes off Demi. I spotted Selena looking at me a couple of times and I did the same. It was so weird.
Later, when we were leaving I said bye to everyone and when I kissed Miley, I felt like I was just kissing a friend, not a girlfriend. I wanted to pull back right away this time only giving her a pop kiss. She seemed to notice something was wrong and looked at Selena and then closed the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON!! once again it get sbetter as it goes so keep readin