Niley: The Real Story

Back Together

We were interrupted by Trace who had come to see who was at the door,
" Close the door Miley and get a room!" We stopped kissing and i grabbed her hand and led her into her room. We sat on the bed staring at each other.
"Nick, uh why? Uh-" I kissed her gently on the lips. I looked into her eyes and saw that they were filled with tears. I put my arms around her and held her close like I did with Selena last night. I whispered into her ear,
"I'm sorry. Everything that happened last night looked like something else. I'm only friends with Selena, nothing more. The last thing I would wanna do to you is hurt you." She started sobbing. I didn't feel like I did when I hugged Selena but I tried to like it. She stopped crying and wiped her face.
" I, I really didn't, well, I'm sorry. It just looked like, I'm sorry. I should of never thought that," she stuttered.
"Its OK babe." I started to kiss her and that led to us making out. I kinda liked it but I'd rather kiss someone else. We stopped after a couple minutes. Our hair was messed up and we were gasping for air. We heard a knock at the door and saw Mandy standing there staring at us.
" I guess you guys are back together now right? Hmm, lets see, messed up hair, gasping for air, sitting in your room. Yup I think so." Miley smiled and answered,
" Well I think we are." She looked at me.
"Yeah we are," I assured her.
" Do you guys want me to leave? Cause I can and I can leave you alone to continue kissing and give you privacy," Mandy asked.
" Well I have to get going. See you later Mandy. Bye Miley." I kissed her and walked to my house to go tell Kevon and Joe. I ran inside and called out,
"Kevin! Joe!" They came running out of their rooms
"What!"
"Where's the fire?!" Joe exclaimed.
"There's no fire Joe. I'm dating Miley again!"
"That's cool. Does Selena know?" Kevin asked.
"Well no but we talked about it today and she's over it. She's back with her boyfriend now too," I answered.
"Well at least you guys both have someone so you guys can stop flirting with each other all the time," Joe said.
"Shut up Joe," Kevin laughed,"That's good though Nick. Now we won't have you guys hating each other on the tour."
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short. its gonna get better so ya. comments and feedback are highly appreciated!! im gonna try to update on the weekends cuz the teachers r pileing the homework so ill mostly update on weekends for now. the next ch is gonna be longer than the previous so plz be patient as i write it and ill post it asap!