An Ocean Between

A Talk With Andy

I walked into the bus slowly hoping Dan and David weren't there. I didn't really want to deal with their bullshit right now. But with my luck there they were watching TV on the couch. I ignored them and went straight to my bunk.

I tried to go to sleep since it was already dark...and I was pretty tired. I did not succeed in that attempt unfortunately. I heard my curtains snap back and I looked up to see Andy. I smiled, grateful that that it was Dan or David. He motioned me to move over and climbed into the bunk.

"So do you want to talk about what happened?" he asked looking at me. I groaned.

"No. I do not want to talk about how Dan and David are complete and utter assholes"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"You do realize they are just protecting you right?"

"Yeah, I know but they kinda overreacted, don't you think?"

"Well yeah.....its kind of surprise that David actually took part in beating up Alex, though. It's just not like him"

"I know"

"You know, that kid loves you."

"Who? Dan or David?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Well both of them but David loves you"

"Well duh he is my best friend."

"He loves you more than that....more like 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you' kind of love"

"David? That's ridiculous! David could never love me!" I said, forcing a laugh.

"You'd be surprised" he said, hugging me. "Good night, Ani" and with that he left, leaving me confused as ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one night! Yay! Give it up for Marissa! *applause*
Remember these are just fillers....
So the reason I had time to do updates today was because I had no homework. Thank god for that!
It's about 8:25 pm right now...pretty bored....anyways! Wait there's nothing else...okay then! Byes! *waves*