Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Two

I finally pried my attention off of the woman and looked at my dad. His jaw was dropped and he looked horrified. The bored guy was looking at the woman with a 'What the fuck?!' look. I wanted to sit down, as my head got light from holding in all my laughter.

"Well?" the woman asked.

"930," Bored guy stated, recovering from his shocked state.

"980," The lady challenged, walking up to the "stage" thing we were on, and sitting on the edge, right by my feet.

She looked up at me and smiled. I just gave her an uneasy look as I rubbed my arms; I was cold. All I was wearing was a very thin, very short, white dress. No shoes, no jacket, nothing but his "dress". It honestly looked like an overly large V-neck tee-shirt.

"1,000," Bored guy said after contemplating with himself. My eyes widened in shock as my gaze fell on him. He just smirked at me again. What's wrong with these people?!

The lady shrugged, "1,050."

Bored guy sighed, "1,500."

My dad was just looking between the two of them greedily. Well, if he did, he doesn't have a plan anymore.

The lady looked at Bored like he was nuts. "For this girl?" She pointed at me with her thumb.

"HEY!" I spoke for the first time in 2 days, causing my dad's expression to turn into rage as he faced me. I just ignored him. "I'm worth more that you are!" I pointed at the red head, best I could with these cuffs on. I knew it wasn't true..but I was bored, and I needed to get my mind off the cold.

"Why, you ungrateful little -" I laughed, cutting her off.

"What do I have to be grateful to you for?" My dad's look changed once again, this time a look telling red here to keep her trap trapped. What does she know? I wasn't sure what he was keeping from me, but I had an idea of how to get it out of Red.

"I bet you couldn't help me if your life depended on it.” I scoffed, holding my hands in front of me like a little girl scout girl selling cookies, considering I couldn’t cross my arms like the teenage girl in an argument that I was.

The bored guy was just watching, obviously amused, and entertained by the cat fight. But, my dad, he wasn’t the least bit amused. He was ticked! I honestly don’t get this whole thing, but if someone doesn’t buy me today, I do know I’m gonna be dead by tomorrow.

“You wanna bet?” Red asked, in a daring tone of voice. My dad looked just about petrified! Which made me get light headed from holding in my laughter once again. I might not know what’s going on, but I do know that that right there is hilarious!

“Yeah, sure I do.” I shrugged. Why not? Mine as well have a little fun before I die.

Red smirked. “You got it. Okay then old man, I’ll give you 1, 800 for her.” She looked at my dad who seemed to be liking the offer.

“Wait!” I blurted out, “Red.” She looked at me with a glare as Dad and Bored just chuckled.

“What?!” she snapped at me. I chuckled at her angry tone. What? It’s funny to make people mad.

“What do I get if I win?” She raised an eyebrow at me. “If you don’t help me outta here. What do I get?”

“Well, what do I get if I win?” She asked, which made me smirk. All the other people in the room were just enjoying the show. None of them were even gonna bother trying to get me anymore. Glad you asked.

“Your pride.” I shrugged, and her jaw dropped, just like my dad. Bored just smirked at me, completely amused at my choice of words. “Oh, and you get me!” I smiled, doing my best to strike a pose. I looked around. “I mean, I must be pretty valuable or something, cause I’m definitely not pretty enough to be worth all that money.” I shrugged again. Then a roar of laughter erupted from the crowd of men, causing me to jump.

“You’re kidding, right?” Red asked. I raised an eyebrow. Do I look like I’m kidding? I mean, has she seen herself compared to me?

“Err...no. I mean, look at me! I am not anything special. Then, look at you, you’re gorgeous.” Everyone’s eyes widened, even Red and Bored’s. Dad’s, surprisingly did too. Weird.

“Have you looked in a mirror lately sweetie?” she asked, looking me up and down.

“No.” I shook my head. I wanted to cover myself, I felt violated and exposed. “I don’t like looking in the mirror, I hate the way I look.” I said in a small voice as Red, and half of the men in the room gasped. Dad just looked down, he knew why I hated my looks. Bored was looking at me as if I were meant to be put into a mental asylum.

During the gasps, I caught comments like: “You gotta be shitting me!” and, “How could such a beautiful girl think badly about herself?!” and I could’ve sworn I even heard something along the lines of “I wish my girlfriend was half as good looking as her!” followed by a few chuckles.

Some blood surfaced in my cheeks as I heard the comments, and compliments spread throughout the room.

“Honey,” Red said, in a soft tone, “you’re gorgeous. That’s why people are offering so much for you. And your eyes. I mean...wow.” She was being nice to me. But ?why What did she want from me?

Honey,” I mocked her, and a lot of people raised an eyebrow at me, “you’re out of your fucking mind.” I told her. Everyone looked at me like I just flew over the room and back or something, and my dad’s jaw dropped. He’s never heard me talk like that. Not to anyone.

“What did you just say?” my dad roared, more in shock than anger, before Red could say anything back.

“Yeah, I said fuck. Whooohooo!” I said sarcastically. He stepped toward me, and I stepped back. “Ah, ah, ah.” I waved my hands in the air -one of my hand’s index finger up, and the other holding that hand- in a ‘no’ way. “You wouldn't want to hit me in front of all these nice people, now would you?” I narrowed my eyes.

He did the same, and grabbed me by the back of my hair, pulling my head back. “This auction is now closed.” He boomed. Bored’s eyes widened, telling me ‘What the hell!’.

My dad just rolled his eyes, dragging me off the stage. No, literally, my feet were dragging on the ground, and he was pulling me by my hair.

"Nice meeting you everyone!” I waved both of my hands, considering I was still in the cuffs, with a big smile on my face. My dad drug me out of the big building and threw me against a smelly brick wall. Alley.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” he roared, his rough hand colliding with my right cheek, making it sting as if the sun were burning into my skin. I could taste the blood rush into my mouth. I just shrugged, ignoring the blood and the sting.

“I felt like it?” I offered, and the back of his hand collided with my other cheek, causing more blood to rush from my now busted cheek. Again, I ignored the pain and the blood, raising my eyebrow.

“Shut up!” He slapped me, again and I just shrugged, again.

“You asked,” I said, some blood coming from my mouth as I talked. I’m not afraid one bit.

“You...shut up! Do you have a death wish?” he screamed in my face. I sighed deeply. Maybe he’ll grant that wish.

“Yes. As a matter of fact, I do.” I said, nodding. His eyes buldged for a second and his mouth opened a little bit.

“What?” He asked. He was shocked, or at least, he looked shocked. What’s so shocking about it though? What, was I suppose to want what he’s put me through? Was I suppose to want to live with him?

“Yeah. So just go right on ahead. Kill me, I don’t care. At least I’ll be with my mother again. At least I’ll be happy!” I said, raising my voice.

He hung his head and took a step away from me. “I know you hate me,” he mumbled, “I don’t deserve your love.” I saw something shiny fall from his face. “But, you’re still my baby girl, and I love you. So much.” My heart felt a little mushy and hurt, I think. I looked up, and my jaw dropped at the sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it took me a few days...but it's up. Mibba's saying that there's something wrong with Ch. 1 ... and I have someone helping me out with that. Thanks again Emmy-Bear ^-^ And thanks anyone who's read this meh story :D