Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty-three

Dustan! It was Dustan! The one and only. I couldn't help but laugh when he said that. He was one of my many friends when I was younger. When it occurred to me that he could have been a 'candidate' I pushed it to the back of my mind. I didn't need to think about that stuff anymore.

Now we were just walking around the big 'ole house that just might be my home.

"So... You work for Daneese now, eh?" Dustan asked as we began to descend some stairs.

"No, actually. Um, it's hard to explain." I sighed, wishing he could understand.

"Oh. So Justan got you, huh?" He knew. Obviously My eyes widened and I stopped. So now she's back?! "What?"

"How did you know?" Haha, nice cover. But you can't get rid of me that easily cupcake.

"I was one of those people." He sighed, and I started walking again.

"Oh." Was all I could say. Why couldn't life be simple? [Sweeties, you need to just chill. None of this is your problem. Tif laughed.

"So, why are you here?" I hoped to start a conversation.

"Work." He seemed upset now. Damn.

"Oh. What do you do?"

"Wash the vehicles and work on them." A small smile came to his face. Ew. Machanic. I almost laughed. I liked mechanics, but my "buddy" obviously didn't.

"Oh! Cool!" Dustan looked at me, and his small smile grew.

"So- "

"You're kidding me." I heard a deadpan voice from behind me. Upon turning around, I saw Justan .... And Matty?

"What's the -"

"What are you doing?" Matty asked with an odd look on his face. Why is everyone so weird lately?!

"Catching up ..." I said awkwardly. Dustan wasn't turned around, and a glance from the corner of my eye showed how tense he was.

"With my mechanic?" Just and asked with a curious undertone.

"He's one of my old friends from when I was little." I hinted.

Big mistake.

"What?" They both asked with obvious shock.

"Yep. Haven't seen him in a long time." A smile spread on my face, and the guys' eyes narrowed at Dustan's back.

"Alrighty then!" I blurted after a very long and awkward silence. "We're just gonna -"

"No." Justan said lowly.

"What?" What? See, we can think alike ... Sometimes.

"No. We have plans." Less hostile, but.... He's still an ass.

"Okay, you two have fun with that, while we go -"

"No. We" -He gestured between him and I- "have plans."

"Alright." I sighed. My hand landed on Dustan's shoulder as I pulled my face extremely close to his ear. "I'll see you later." His breathing was rigid as he nodded and I smiled inwardly.

"Okay! Let's go do those plans of yours." I smiled at Justan.

"Yes, lets." He seemed to growl. I smiled as I walked up to the two and linked arms with both of them.

"Later Dustan!" I called back with a triumphant smile. I had done my damage, and I was very happy about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not so confident on my spelling in here .. so ... yeah ... But, whatever!! I'll live through it!!
AND HOLY SHIT CRACKERS {those probably wouldn't taste so good by the way} ANYWAYS, I HAVE 120 - SOME ODD COMMENTS AND 60 SOMETHING SUBBERS!!! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

OnlyPartOfTheTruth - HEY! YOU CHANGEDED YOUR NAME!!! And that's okay .... you're still loved here =3

kt-Scissorhands - Yes, yes you are .... shu see now?? haha. And yes, he is an assy bi-polar bitch ... for now!!! dun, dun dun!!!! I know ... it's not scary .... u.u

emodeerf - HELLOW NEW READER WHO LEFT AN INTERESTING COMMENT THAT I CAN REPLY TO!!! [Hint-hint for other newbies who comment!!] But thank you very much ... =D O.O You're my new subber?!?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME OF YOU !!! *sigh* You hide very well ... lol, just kidding xP

huh? - last, but certainly not least!!! Yes, yes it was sad ....... but you can see she's fairly happy now!!! =D haha.

Thanks everyone for reading!!! *hugs* {OOOH! AND IT"S LONGER!!! *grins*}