Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

House Parties & Condoms. Part II.

Naked.

Bert McCracken. Naked. He really is quite a beautiful thing to see, especially naked, at least in Wil's opinion. Then again, Wil is somewhat drunk and his thoughts are a little bit mushed together and he can't tell if he is staring at Bert's cock or his arm. It all looks the same to him really.

Bert, even though in his semi-intoxicated state, on the otherhand is becoming irritated. Wil isn't doing much but staring at his cock and kind of ruining whatever mood the two are in so he takes control and places his hands on either sides of Wil's pale face and pushes his member towards the younger boy's pink lips.

Wil does a little happy dance in his mind, glad that he was indeed staring at Bert's cock and not his elbow because that would be flat out strange. He's also happy that now he gets to do what he does best - suck cock; and at this point he is extactic to be gay because that would be weird and extremely disgusting giving head to a girl. Wil thinks it would be like licking the inside of an octopus' tentacles. Ick to both. Attempting to put the gross idea out of his mind he opens his mouth and opens wide only to quickly shut them again but now around Bert's fully awake cock; sucking at the head and his hand gripped tightly around the base. His jaw was starting to hurt a little bit but he didn't mind. He was enjoying this, he wanted to do this,he liked this he loved this.

Bert is also happy. He leaves a mental note to tell Wil later that he has a great mouth. No, its like amazing. Warm and tight and everything and it makes Bert think if that's the way his ass feels also; which now causes inappropriate (yet appropriate for the time being) visuals of a pretty-looking Wil on all fours, face turned away from Bert and Bert pounding mercilessly into him. Yes, Bert is definitely going to fuck the gay out of Wil tonight. He's going to make the pale beauty scream his name and squirm beneath him and beg for him to fill him up and afterwards Wil wont be able to walk for days, weeks even.

Wil is having second thoughts about this. Only because now his mouth is being used as a fuck toy and his jaw is beyond hurting - it feels like its going to fall off at any minute. Of course he's had rough sex before, and he's taken it gladly (he refuses to top - too much work) but this time Bert is making him think otherwise. Plus he thinks if Bert's grip on his hair could get any tighter, he might actually just rip out his hair. Bald spots are not sexy. Wil tries to take a quick glance at the digital clock near the bed before Bert rams his cock into the back of his throat again (Wil is thanking God or whoever created him for not giving him a gag reflex) to see the time. It reads 11:11 PM. It's still early. Wil wishes for something - anything to happen so Bert could stop fucking his face.

Did I mention that Bert is a kinky, sick motherfucker?