The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 11

Pretty soon Kristen and I fell asleep.

We must have just dozed off while we were talking because I woke up with my head hanging off the end of the bed. Kristen's head was near mine, but actually ON the bed.

I looked around the room, then rubbed my eyes tiredly.

Where was Nick?

I decided he was probably in the other room. So I got up off the bed quietly, and almost fell over Kevin, Joe, and Frankie.

I walked through the doorway. "Hey..." My voice was all crackly. I hate the way I sound in the morning. Don't you? You end up sounding like Paul Bunyan or something.

"Morning Babe." He kissed my lips softly and went back to fixing his tie.

Still no butterflies.

I guess this means I should tell him.

He probably saw the worried expression on my face, because he asked, "What's wrong?" He turned to me and had a worried look on his face.

Tell him, tell him, tell him!

"Uh..." Was all I could muster out. What's wrong with me?

Oh, don't even get me started with that question.

Let's see:
Falling in love with your boyfriend's brother.
Cheating on your boyfriend with his own brother.
One of your nostrils being slightly bigger than the other.

Sorry. I know, you really needed to know that.

"Alyssa, you know you can tell me anything." He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

Okay, here it goes.

"I'minlovewithyourbrother." I said it so fast, I couldn't even understand it.

A confused look came over his face. "Huh?"

O took a deep breath. I decided to tell him the WHOLE truth. Even the part where me and Joe kissed. I can't keep it in anymore. This guilt is eating away at me!

"Last night, I kissed Joe. Now, don't get mad at him or anything. He didn't come on to me... it's just that... I'm in love with him. I have been for a long time, and I just couldn't keep my feelings in anymore. Nick, I'm so sorry."

I looked up at him. His face was unreadable. There was absolutely emotion what-so-ever on his face.

Oh my God, I hope I didn't hurt him that bad...

Surprisingly, Nick just smiled and said, "Finally!"

What... the... fudge?! He's supposed to be upset! He's supposed to be crying his eyes out saying that I'll never know how bad I hurt him and all that crap.

Why is he smiling?!

"What?!" I almost yelled. I couldn't believe this. He was actually happy that I cheated on him.

Oh my God, is he on crack?

"Dude, it's pretty obvious that you two are in love. All you guys ever do is spend time with each other. Heck, you spend more time with him than you do with me."

My mind went blank. I couldn't think. I couldn't speak.

Finally I mumbled, "So... you're not mad?"

"No, of course not. Well, I am a little. But I mean, if you love him, then you two should go out. I don't want to make your life miserable by keeping you away from him." He looked away and started fixing the collar of his shirt.

Wait a minute!

"Wait, so if you knew we were in love, how come you didn't break up with me?"

"Well... I still like you. I mean, you ARE my girlfriend. I guess I just hoped that soon you would fall for me. Also I love seeing Joe suffer." He laughed. I was still in too much shock to do anything.

"That's terrible! You're such a horrible brother!"

"Ha ha. Yeah, I know. But hey, he does the same." He turned his attention back to me.

"True." We both started laughing.

"So... I guess this is it? It's over?" I asked.

"Yeah." He didn't sound too sure of himself. Like he was just saying that for me.

"Really Nick, we don't have to beak up if you don't want to." I hated seeing him like this.

"No, Alyssa. You love him. I'll get over it, don't worry." He stuck out his hand to me.

"Friends?" He asked.

I smiled and said, "Friends." I shook his hand and we hugged. Then I went back to my room to get ready for Brunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I have the whole story planned out now.
Again, don't be mad if I don't update soon, I'm on vacation. I'll try.
Thanks for reading!

:)