The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 14

Once we reached the pool, (It was an inside pool.) Joe immediately threw his towel to the side and jumped in. We were the only ones there. Good! I hate it when other people invade my pool space.

Right after Joe jumped in, Kevin and Kristen followed. Frankie looked so cute with his little floaties on. He was just bobbing up and down in the water.

"Alyssa look at me!" He jumped in the three feet side. Aw... he is just too adorable!

"Wow. That was awesome Frankie!" I said. He smiled and splashed around.

Nick still didn't go in the pool. He seemed to be looking for something in his bag. I just shrugged it off and put my towel down on a random chair. Then I took my shorts off.

I could feel Nick's eyes on me. Dear Lord, why is he doing this to me?! I seriously need to hook Rachel and him up. And fast!

"Hey Alyssa!" Nick called over to me. I cautiously looked over at him.

He started grunting and flexed his muscles playfully. I laughed.

"Oh yeah Nick, you're so buff!" I joked. He did have some pretty sweet muscles, though. I guess Joe caught me staring because he suddenly joined in.

"Oh yeah? Well look at these babies!" Joe started flexing his muscles.

Holy crap! Those are some sexy abs! My mouth just gaped open as he finished his show and smiled at me. "Whoa! With those muscles you could save my life!" I said.

"You like?" He asked, coming closer.

"I love." He put his arms around me and kissed me. I smiled inside as I deepened the kiss.

Nick's P.O.V.

Alyssa put her towel down on a random chair. I wanted to show of my muscles to her, so maybe she would like me again.

How could Joe do this to me?! He took the love of my life right out from under me. And yes, I am madly in love with Alyssa. She looked so hot in her bathing suit top...

Oh God. She just took her shorts off. I shook away the dirty thoughts that popped into my head. Now is my chance.

"Hey Alyssa!" I called out to her. I felt my breath catch in my throat when she looked over to me. Then I started grunting and acting all macho. I tried my best to let her see all my abs.

She laughed her adorable laugh. "Oh yeah Nick, you're so buff!" She said.

Then, out of no where, Joe got out of the pool and said, "Oh yeah? Well look at these babies!" He started to flex his muscles.

My heart sank as her mouth gaped open at the sight of Joe. This was supposed to be my moment to shine. Not his!

"Whoa! With those muscles you could save my life!" Alyssa said.

He stopped and looked at her. "You like?" He asked in his flirt voice and walked over to her.

"I love." Joe then put his arms around her and kissed her. I felt tears sting my eyes. I tried to look away, but I just couldn't. This was hurting way too much.

Kevin must have noticed me staring, because he said, "Alright you two lovebirds. There's a kid in the room."

They both pulled away and smiled at each other. Alyssa looked over at me and I looked away quickly.

I felt the tears escape my eyes. So I immediately jumped in the pool. Hopefully no one saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another chapter. I love you guys and the wonderful comments you give me. Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Also thanks you for subscribing!

:)