The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 17

Oh my God. I feel terrible.

So it's true. Nick does still have feelings for me. He told me.

Man, that boy has some courage! I would have totally chickened out. Honestly. How in the world would you be able to tell your ex you still have feelings for them?!

Seriously, I have no idea.

He asked if Joe and I could stop kissing in front of him. I said that I understood, and that we wouldn't show public affection in front of him. I mean, it would totally suck to see the person you like kiss someone else. Especially if that someone else was your brother. And he seemed very relieved.

Jeez, that was the happiest I had seen him all day.

After we talked, we went into the other room. Nick went up to Joe and apologized.

"Joe, listen. I'm sorry about before. I didn't mean to jump out at you like I did. I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's okay dude. Don't worry. You haven't seemed like yourself lately anyway." They gave each other a brotherly hug.

"Nick and I talked it over. Everything should be back to normal." I went over to Joe and smiled at him.

He was about to kiss me when I turned my head and he got my cheek. You don't know how bad it hurt to do that.

Joe gave me an odd look. "Um... do you want to tell me what happened in the other room." It came out as more of a demand than a question.

"Nothing, just... um..." I stuttered. Was I supposed to tell him? Was I supposed to keep it just between me and Nick? Should I tell him? Ugh, I hate keeping secrets. It's so confusing!

"It's okay Alyssa. I think my brothers have a right to know." Nick said.

Kevin didn't say anything. He seemed to just be in his own little world. Joe's eyes got wide. And Kristen isn't here. Her boyfriend got jealous because they weren't spending enough time with each other. So she promised to go out with him tonight.

"Wait, did you two get back together?" Joe asked frantically.

"No!" Nick and I screamed at the same time. We looked at each other. Nick took a deep breath and explained.

When he was done, Joe nodded his head understandingly.

What the hell is wrong with Kevin? He was still out of it when Nick was done explaining.

"Dude, it's totally fine. You should have just said something earlier. We would've understood." Joe said. Well, obviously it was him. Since Kevin was STILL IN HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD!

Joe's such an understanding guy. He's so sweet. He loves his brother.(And me.) God, he's too perfect. I want to marry him!

"Thanks. I feel a lot better now." Nick smiled and wiped pretend sweat away from his forehead.

We all laughed. Except for Kevin, of course. Dear Lord, what is wrong with this child?!

"Hello! Earth to Kevin. Are you in there?" Joe started waving his hands in front of Kevin's face. He shook his head and said, "What? Huh?"

We all glared at him. "Were you not paying any attention to what just went on?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Um..." He stuttered. Joe and Nick smiled and shook their heads.

"Too busy thinking about someone." Joe said. Nick slapped Joe upside the head.

"Hey!"

"Joe!"

"What?!"

"You're not supposed to tell!"

"I didn't say who it was!"

Kevin started blushing.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked sternly. Attitude filling my voice.

Oh great, now what. Kevin likes me, too? What the hell people?! These Jonas' need to get their own girlfriends! Except for Frankie, he's okay.

"I... kind of... have a crush... on... Kristen."

Oh.

Kevin tried really hard to say that. You could tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter wasn't my best. But I'm currently suffering from writer's block.
Sorry this chapter is so lame.

:)