The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 7

I took my seat in the front row, while everyone around me rambled on about how they couldn't wait until the Jonas Brothers came on.

Yes, I'm at their concert. It's not that really big of a deal, though. Considering the fact that they sing to me all the time.

Not like that, but they like to know what I think of the new songs they write. So, I'm probably the only girl here who's not fidgeting in my seat, waiting for the Jonas Brothers to pop out any time.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when they perform, but I see them all the time. So, I won't be like, "OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!" Yeah, it's different.

Then the lights dimmed. Screams were being heard all around me, causing me to practically go deaf.

They walked on stage. "Hey Arizona!" Kevin yelled into the microphone. The screaming just got even louder.

"Are you ready to rock tonight?!" Joe asked. If it's possible, the screaming got even MORE louder. Jeez.... these people are paying for the hearing aid I'm going to need.

They started off with 'Kids of the Future.' Then they went to 'Just friends', 'Goodnight and Good-bye', and 'Inseparable.'

Joe spoke into the microphone. "This next song goes out to all the lovely ladies out there. We love you guys."

Nick and Kevin started strumming to 'Hello Beautiful.' As Nick started singing, he looked at me.

"Hello beautiful how's it going
I hear it's wonderful in California
I've been missing you
It's true"

I smiled at him. Once I looked away, I noticed Joe had been staring at me. He looked away quickly.

"But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yeah, tonight I'm gonna fly
Cuz I could go across the world and see everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes"

Oh my God, what just happened?! My insides got all tingly as Joe was singing. First I was thinking thoughts I shouldn't be about Joe, and now I'm starting to feel certain things I shouldn't be about Joe. Great! It's just getting worse!!

Even if he wasn't looking at me, it still gave me goosebumps.

"Hello beautiful It's been a long time
And since my phone's rung you've been on that line
I've been missing you
It's true"

I'm bracing myself for Joe.

"But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yeah, tonight I'm gonna fly
Oh yeah
Cuz I could go across the world and see everything
And never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those..."

Joe looked at me. He gave me a deep, meaningful stare. We locked eyes.

Here come the goosebumps!

"... those eyes"

We stayed like that as the crowd cheered. All the girls around me screaming, thinking Joe was looking at them.

Suckers...

I had no idea what Nick was doing at that point. But apparently, I didn't care.

After they sang a few more songs, the concert ended and I headed backstage.

"Oh, hey Alyssa! The boys are in the green room." A bodyguard greeted me. I come to a lot of their concerts, so basically everyone knew me.

"Thanks Hank." I walked passed him and down a really long hallway.

I hated being backstage. There were so many doors, it was real easy to get lost. I actually did a few times...

No comment.

But the green room was easy to find. It had a bright green door. It was a place where the guys just chilled after a show. There was always a buffet in there, T.V. and video games, everything!

I opened up the bright green door, only to hear someone yell, "God, I hate you!" I couldn't really make out their voice.

Uh oh... what if it was Nick? What if he saw me and Joe staring at each other?

I wasn't really sure what I was going to walk in on, but the door was already creaking open, so I had to enter.

I opened the door slowly, and closed it behind me. All three brothers' eyes were on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a spot open for a girl character. If you guys want to be in the story, message me!
Thanks for reading!

:)