The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 9

"We're here, we're here, we're here!" Frankie screamed as we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

Mr. Jonas checked in and gave us our room keys. I was with Nick and Frankie, and Joe and Kevin were in the room next to us. They were adjoining rooms.

Nick still wasn't in a good mood. We brought all our luggage into the rooms and Nick just plopped down on his bed.

"Pizza!" We heard Joe scream from the other room.

"Finally." Nick mumbled, probably mostly to himself. I decided I wasn't talking to him because of what he did. That was just wrong. Poor Joe...

Nick followed me to their room through the adjoining door. Mr. Jonas said it had to be open at all times.

The pizza disappeared really fast. I guess everyone was really hungry. Especially Joe. It was just one piece after the other, after the other... I mean, where does he put it all??

Nick soon realized what he had done to Joe and apologized all over the place. All was forgiven. So they decided to play video games to forget about it.

Except Joe. He still didn't look too happy.

"Hey, want to play video games with us, Joe?" Nick asked halfway through the door.

"No, I think I'll skip out on this one."

"Are you sure you don't want to play?" Kevin asked, a hint of worry in his voice, and holding up a remote.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Joe went over and sat down on his bed.

"Okay, suit yourself." Then Kevin and Nick headed for the other room. I decided to stay with Joe, to see what was up. And just because he's too gorgeous to resist.

Oh God, I'm getting worse.

"Hey." I said cheerfully, sitting down next to him on his bed. Was it just me, or did his eyes sparkle when he looked at me?

"Hey." He smiled back, showing off his perfect teeth. I poked him in the chest.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong, or do I have to tickle it out of you?" I smiled slyly.

Joe laughed his adorable laugh. *sigh* "I don't know what you're talking about." He said in a serious tone. Wow. Is he really that stupid or is he just kidding around with me?

"Oh, don't play stupid with me."

I got serious. "Are you still upset about the whole thing with Nick?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

Wait. Did he just shiver or did my hand just vibrate? Is that even possible?? NOW look who's being stupid!

"No, I'm over that. It's... something else." His gaze met with the floor.

"You know you can tell me anything, Joe. What's wrong?"

He looked at me and we locked eyes. His two chocolate brown masterpieces sending shivers down my spine.

I wonder what it would be like to kiss him.

Stop that Alyssa!

Still looking in my eyes he said, "I really like you Alyssa. No, I love you. I have for a long time. Every time I see you, fireworks explode in my stomach and I get dizzy. And I know you're dating Nick and what I'm doing is very wrong. I can only imagine what you're thinking right now. God, you must think I'm a total loser! And-"

I stopped him by crashing my lips onto his. I don't care that I'm dating Nick. I don't care that what I'm doing is wrong on SO many levels...

Wait a minute. Did he just say he loved me? Did Joseph Adam Jonas just tell me that he was in love with me?!

YES!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that random spaz attack.

At least now I know he feels the same way.

What about Nick? Oh, who cares about him. He can go screw Barney for all I care.

Surprisingly, Joe's lips were very soft. He seemed shocked at first, not making a move. Then he kissed back, slowly and sweetly. He cupped my face in his hand.

God, this is the best kiss I have ever gotten. I don't even feel this way when I kiss Nick!

My insides were exploding with emotion. How soft his lips felt on mine. I practically melted when he touched my face.

Luckily the T.V. was turned up in the other room...

We pulled apart, his hand still cupping my face. He stayed close to me, his hot breath on my face. We were both gasping for air.

"I don't think you're a loser. Actually, I love you, too. I didn't realize it until just now. But I have liked you for a long time." I smiled at him. He smiled back. Then realization seemed to overcome his face.

He pulled back. "Oh my God, we really shouldn't be doing this." He ran his hand through his gorgeous dark brown hair.

I sighed. "You're right, I shouldn't have done that. I'm still dating Nick. That was so wrong of me. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, not the brightest idea." He said, looking at me. I looked at the floor.

"But I'm glad you did." When I looked back at him, he had a smile plastered across his face. I returned it.

Dude, if I wasn't dating Nick, and if Joe didn't have that purity ring, I would have just about jumped on him at that moment. The way his hair just fell over his left eye, and the way he smirked at me. He's so sexy...

Man, I'm a slut!

There's only one problem that's in the way of me being with Joe. And I have to fix it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this one. I'm not in the best mood, so I won't write a lot.
The special guest should be coming in soon. Maybe the next chapter!

:)