Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Mistake of Names.

Lene's POV

I had this feeling that he was hiding something from me, or that he wanted to tell me something but wouldn't bring himself to do so. I loved the way he looked sitting on my couch watching TV, like that was the place he belonged in.

If only I belonged in his arms.

After some time, the food was ready, I had made stake once again, I served it in a plate and walked over to the couch.

"Enjoy." I told him

"Oh thanks."

"No problem."

I sat next to him and began eating as we watched TV, of course it was yet another re-run of 'Friends' I laughed realizing I had seen this show ever since the first time it came out, even if I was supposed to be about five.

"This show is great." I told Jacob.

"I can see you like it."

"Yeah just how it all turns out in the end, I don't know its interesting." I nodded

Jacob looked at me and smiled then looked back at TV and kept on eating.

"You know Bella and I were planning on going to La Push."

"Really?"

"Yeah but we still hadn't decided on when."

"Well I'll be happy on whichever day you decide to come."

I smiled, and continued eating, without realizing the sun was starting to set.

"Wow look at the time." I said

"yeah, time went by fast."

"You know why they say, time passes by when you're having fun." I laughed

"It's true."

"I guess you have to go?"

"I can stay a bit longer." He smiled

"That would be great."

"Thanks for the lunch again."

"It was nothing."

He took my wrist and pulled me next to him, I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm so happy I met you."

"Me too." He replied

I rested my head on his shoulder as he placed his arm around my waist, causing me to blush.

"You are so cute when you do that."

"What?"

"When you blush."

I stood up and looked at him, as he looked at me with a curious look.

"I didn't mean to offend you or anything." he said quickly standing up.

"No you didn't Jacob." I spoke softly

"I should get going." he spoke

"yeah." I said in a low voice

"See you late I'm guessing."

"yeah." I nodded

He walked to the door, and smiled back at me before opening the door and stepping out.

I need to do it.

Without really thinking I ran out and grabbed Jacob's wrist causing him to turn around to see me, I looked into his eyes and then I tippy toed and crushed my lips on his, he placed a hand on my waist and the other behind my neck as he brought me closer to him. His lips were soft and rough at the same time, warm but cold at the same time, they felt amazing against my own. My heart was pounding, it was so strange I hadn't felt it this alive not even when I was well alive, it was strange, it was as if Jacob was making me more human, like he was bringing me back to life. Slowly I began my mind run freely without worries.

I love you Jacob.

LENE!


Edward's voice startled me, I stepped back afraid and fell onto the floor as I whispered Edward's voice.

"What?" Jacob asked hurt

"Nothing." I said quickly

"You said Edward's name."

I stared at him, he looked hurt and sad, and angry.

"Jacob, No I didn't Jacob." was all I could say

"It was a mistake coming here." He said as he turned around

"Jacob!" I shouted

Let him go, it's for the best.

No, no I can't

Lene, listen to me, let him go.


I shook my head and started to head towards Jacob's car but hr drove away as I reached it, he was gone, I had hurt him, I had hurt him so bad, and I had hurt myself. I dropped onto the street and began to cry.

I need him Edward, I need him

He doesn't need you.

How do you know?

It would have hurt more, if you hadn't let him go.

Screw you Edward.
I told him as I managed to block my mind once more.

I got up slowly and went back to my miserable lonely hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Jacob
Poor Lene
*sigh* will this get better...
I want to thank so many people,
all the readers and subscribers, and especially
the ones who comment, the ones that keep me writing :D